Come inside of my heart

Staring at the woman in front of her who's staring at her back coldly, Sana sighed heavily as she close her eyes.

She walk closer to girl until she's standing in front of hern

"Tzu.. Tzuyu, do you love me?" Sana ask with full of hope in her tone

The latter just stared at her indifferently, as she stared at Sana's eyes without a trace of emotion. Sana gaze at her hopefully.

"Come inside of my heart if your looking for answer" Tzuyu uttered coldly before she walked passed by her.

It's always been like this, her respond is always the same as yesterday.

Tzuyu stopped and talk back again.

"It's late now, you should go to bed.. Jihyo unnie will be mad if you wake up late, we still have schedule tomorrow early morning" Tzuyu added coldly before she walk out completely to her room.

Sana felt a pang on her heart with the younger treatment towards her, the woman statement is like a sharp arrow that pierced into her heart deeply, she sighed in distressed, as she chuckle in disbelief.

"Ho.. How foolish are you to believe that she will reciprocate your love for her Sana?" Sana muttered as she held her chest tightly in hope to ease the pain, tears stream down to her cheeks as she sob softly.

"I should give up now and move on, Tzuyu won't love you back Sana" she comforted herself.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Nine months later

Sana stopped showing her affection to Tzuyu and averted her attention to different thing or I'd rather say to one of their members in the group.

The nine young ladies is sitting on the dining table while having their dinner accompanied with good conversation.

"Hmmmm" Dahyun cleared her throat to gain her unnies attention.

The members look at her direction and stared at her curiously, Dahyun smile at them cutely.

"I have an announcement to make" She started

The six young ladies felt intrigued with her statement  except for Tzuyu, she sitted calmly on her spot while the unnies adjusted their self on their seat to give Dahyun their full attention.

"Go on, tell us" the members said

Dahyun and Sana is sitting next to each other, Dahyun tilted her head to her Sana unnie direction. Sana felt her hand was held by the latter under the table as she smile at her with full of fondness on her eyes before she face her unnies back.

"Sana unnie and I are officially datiiiiing! Dahyun said excitedly as she smile widely to them.

Everyone widen their eyes and gasped in surprise, again except for Tzuyu. Sana stared at her direction and she felt hurt with the scene when she saw the latter sitting calmly while continuously munching her food.

Everyone congratulated the two againt except for Tzuyu, Sana and Dahyun just smile and thank them happily.

The unnies was too engulfed with Sana and Dahyun relationship revelation as they keep on talking with them, but Jihyo notice their youngest member keep her silent. She look at her direction worriedly before she called her attention.

"Tzuyu-ah, are you okay?" She asked softly and Tzuyu stopped on her track before she tilted her head to her, she smile slightly and nodded her head.

But suddenly Nayeon called her attention and Tzuyu look at them