why do I feel like 7

Mature Content Ahead

It's 6 a.m. in the morning and the sky is started to paint orange, the sunlight is setting up.

"Hmmm" Sana sight and slowly open her eyes, she felt an arms around her waist and a body press against her back.

She look at her back and her eyes met Tzuyu sight sleeping soundly, she smile while gazing at him. She move and turn around to completely face the man.

Sana stared at his calm demeanor, she admired his face for a minute before she move her hand and caresses his face.

Tzuyu got stirred on his deep slumber when he felt her hand caressing his face. He open his eyes and was meet by her gaze, Sana smile at him lovingly and Tzuyu returned the same smile.

"Good Morning" Sana mumbled softly, Tzuyu yawn softly and smile at her.

"Good Morning" He greeted her with his hoarse voice as he move and wrap his arms around her and pulled her closer to him.

Tzuyu snuggle his face on the crook of her neck and take a deep breath as he inhaled her scent. Sana heart swell in happiness with his actions, this is the every morning she dream about with him.

Sana place her hand on his head and caress his hair and Tzuyu pulled her closer and tighten his embrace.

"Tzuyu, tell me is this real?" Sana asked out of nowhere. Tzuyu immediately move his head and look up, Sana was staring down at him.

"What do you mean this is real?" He asked, Sana smile at him.

"This? You and I waking up in the same bed and snuggling close to each other skin to skin" Sana said while still caressing his hair.

Tzuyu smile at her sweetly and adjusted himself, he lean forward closer to her ears.

"Is the pain between your thighs is not enough an evidence last night was real?" He asked with his horse voice.

God, his morning voice is enough to make Sana feel something inside her again. She bites her lips as memories from last night flash on her mind, Tzuyu look down at her with a smirk on his lips.

"Yah, Chou Tzuyu" Sana said embarrassed, Tzuyu chuckle at her.

"What?" He ask innocently

"It's early in the morning" Sana said and tried to hide her face on the crook of his neck.

"And then?" He ask again

"And then you starting again" Sana said in embarrassment. Tzuyu laugh heartily

"Starting what? I didn't do anything" He said as he laugh. Sana bite his arms

"Ouch" Tzuyy wince in pain, Sana stared at him as she glare at Tzuyu.

"Don't act as if you don't know what I'm saying" Sana said, Tzuyu laugh at her.

"What? I don't know what are you saying" He said pretending that he doesn't know whats she's referring too, Sana bite his arm this time.

"Ouch, Sana" Tzuyu said, Sana glared at him and was about to push Tzuyu off her and stand up, The man was too fast to stop her and pulled her again close to him.

"Yah hahaha, where are you going?" He asked as he held her tighter on his embrace.

"I'm leaving, you're so annoying" Sana said trying to pull off from his arms.

"You're leaving? Where are you going? We're on your place" Tzuyu said as he laugh when he saw Sana throwing another glared at him.

"You're so annoying" Sana said trying to break free from his embrace, Tzuyu just laugh and look down at her.