Why do I feel like

Loud buzz of the music is echoing around the place, lighting is all around area as people grind their body to their partner and enjoy the party.

Sana is laughing hard while dancing gracefully on the dance floor, the man standing behind her place his hand on her waist and pulled her closer to him.

Sana lean back as they grind their body sexily, the man smile seductively at Sana and she gave him the same vibes.

They laught and flirt with each other, the Alcohol is consuming them both. Their friends is just watching them from afar.

"Look at them" Jeongyeon commented

"They are living their live young and wild" he added, his girlfriend elbowed him as she shush her boyfriend.

"Leave them alone.. let them enjoy the party"

Mina shook her head as she observed Sana and Dahyun dancing and grinding to each other.

"I'm just glad Tzuyu is not fan of clubbing, so he won't witness a scene like this"

Their other friends nodded at her statement.

"I'm glad he's not around" Jihyo added

Dahyun and Sana is too drunk now, but their senses is still awake. They know what they are doing. Flirting with each other is normal thing for them.

They continuously to dance and flirt with each other. Grinding their body from her to there.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey guys" Sana greeted her friends when they went back to their tables with Dahyun behind her holding her hands.

Both are giggling and obviously flirting with each other..

"Aw, you two are back" Jihyo said

"Yeah, and we're going home now. I feel so exhausted now. Don't worry about me.. Dahyun will sent me home" Sana said and look at the man.

Their friend just look at each other, and they know where this two leading.

They just nod their heads since they know to their selves that these two can't be stopped

Sana grabs her stuff and Dahyun wait for her, they walk out at the bar with their hands intertwined. They are smiling from ear to ear. Dahyun lead Sana to the parking lot.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hmm.." Sana moan when she felt Dahyun kiss her neck.

Their hand roam around their body as their lips is attach to one another. The two kiss with full of lust.

Dahyun is having a hard time positioning himself in between Sana's tight as they make out at the back seat of his car.

Sana is closing her eyes feeling Dahyun frame on top of her. They kiss sloppily, Dahyun kisses her cheeks down to her neck and nips her skin.

"Aahh.. " Sana moan.

Dahyun hands trace her figures as it went slowly down and between them. Dahyun aims to slip his hand on Sana's jeans, but before it can slipped inside Sana open her eyes immediately and pushed him away from her.

Despite being controlled by Alcohol, Sana  still knows what she's doing.

Dahyun look at her and was confused with her action. Sana is gasping for air.

"What's wrong?" He asked her. Sana shook her head as she look at him on his eyes.

"I can't, Dahyun.. I'm sorry I just can't do this" Sana said and pushed Dahyun off her.

Dahyun seat besides her and observe Sana, he got disappointed with their interrupted session.

Sana look outside and noticed that they are infront of her residence.

"I need to go now" She said drunkyly, Dahyun just nodded her head.

Sana grab her things and went out of the car, Dahyun went to the driver seat and they bid their goodbye.

Sana thanked him for sending her home and watch his car disappeared from her eyes sight.

She sigh heavily and look around the place with her blurry sight. Despite being drunk her foot unconsciously walk her to a familiar path to her.

She stopped after a few blocks and fish out her phone. still closing her eyes, Sana managed to dial the contact she wants to call at this moment.

The other line rings and after a few rang the other line answered her calls.

"Hello" Sana burst into tears when she heard the manly voice that she misses to hear.

"Tzu.. Tzuyu... I missed you" Sana confess drunkly.

"I missed you a lot, Tzuyu" She added while crying.

Then suddenly the front door sprang opened, revealing the man she misses these days.

Sana felt her body weaken from exhaustion and just throw herself to Tzuyu. His reflexes was fast that she was able to catch her immediately.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hmm.." Sana is groaning everytime she felt the wet towel touches her skin.

Tzuyu wipes her face with wet towel and clean her off. He went to her closet and took some clean clothes for her.

He changed her clothes without looking at her naked frame, Tzuyu just doesn't want to be creep.

When he was done, he was about to stand up and leave her alone on her room. But he got stopped when Sana held his hand tightly.

"Don't leave" she said, Tzuyu sight heavily and tried to take his hand. But Sana's grip is too tight.

She pulled him close to her that causes Tzuyu to lose his balance, Sana took this opportunity and pulled him to her bed and straddle his hips immediately when she got her chance.

"Sana" Tzuyu said in uttered shock

Sana didn't say a thing, but instead grab his hand and pinned it besides his head. She lean down and capture his lips.

Tzuyu widen his eyes in surprised, she kisses him with full of passion and longing, Tzuyu could feel her longing between the kiss.

He didn't respond to her kisses and when Sana notice it, she bites his lower lips that causes him to wince in pain and Sana took that opportunity to dirt her tongue and explore his mouth.

Sana enjoyed his lips, she kiss her torridly. Tzuyu is slowly losing his sanity when he felt her slowly grinding their frontal, Both moan in pleasurable friction.

Sana pulled away from kisses and look at him on his eyes.

"Why does it feels good when I'm kissing you?" She ask

"They why does it feels like when I'm touching him I feel like I'm cheating on you, Tzuyu"

Tzuyu was surprised with a sudden drop of tears on his face coming from Sana's eyes.

'Sana, is this one of your sober confession again' Tzuyu thought.

"Just say it, Sana. And I'm willing to run away with you, just say the words" Tzuyu mumbles to her.

Let's see if there's a lot of you wants another part for this

-Author