Why do I feel like 4

"Sana.. what are you doing" Tzuyu asked, but the woman seems deaf as she didn't say words and continued dragging him.

She's stumping her foot to the ground, Tzuyu observed the woman and she seems irritated. She continued to drag him to the corner and the place is getting darker and fewer people.

"Sana" Tzuyu called again, but the woman didn't say a words.

"Sana, where are we going?" Tzuyu asked.

"Sana?" He continued to call for her attention, but seems the woman didn't heard anything.

Tzuyu observe the place and there's no people around them anymore and the sound of the music seems far from their current spot, suddenly he felt Sana stop from walking.

Tzuyu was taken aback when he felt Sana suddenly pushed him hard and he felt his back landed on the walls.

Sana held his face on her hand then suddenly Tzuyu felt a lips press against his, he widen his eyes when he realized that Sana is kissing him.

Sana kiss him hard as she pressed her body to him, Tzuyu was stunned with what's happening and doesn't know what to do.

When Sana felt he's not responding to her kisses she suddenly bite his lower lips that causes Tzuyu to wince in pain and she drag his lips with hers.

"Sa.. Sana" Tzuyu called and tried to push her a little to stop her, But Sana is persistent and keep attacking his lips as she pulled his nape more.

"Sana..." Tzuyu called again and he push her again this time with a little force to stop her.

He was successfully stop her, Sana is looking at him with mad eyes.

"What so you think you are doing?" Tzuyu asked and breath heavily, instead of answering his questions Sana kiss him again with the same intensity as earlier.

"Sana..." Tzuyu tried to move and avoid her, but Sana is persistent and keep on attacking him.

"Fuck.." Sana cussed and pulled his nape and lock his lips with hers. Sana kisses him torridly, Tzuyu give up and let her do the thing she wants.

He felt weak with her kisses, he didn't push her now or avoid her. Tzuyu could taste the test of Alcohol between the kisses.

Sana roam her hand on his frame from his buff chest down to his well toned abs, Sana traces his figures under the clothes with her palm.

"Hmm.." Sana hummed while kissing his lips.

Her hand went down even lower, Tzuyu suddenly felt alarmed when he felt Sana is on his belt trying to unbuckle his pants.

"Sana.. stopped" he said and pushes her off him, Sana look at on his eyes.

Tzuyu look at her deep on her eyes as his breathed heavily, he couldn't figured out the look on her eyes.

"You're drunk, Sana.. you don't know what are you doing" Tzuyu said Sana approach him and started kissing his lips again, Tzuyu tilted his head to the sides avoiding her kisses.

"Oh baby, I know what I'm doing.. I want you" Sana said seducing him.

He pushes her again and this time frustration in evident on Sana's face.

"What's wrong with you?!" Tzuyu excliam

"Urrghhh!" Sana scream in frustration

"What's wrong with me?!" She asked while gazing at him intensely, she raised her hand and pointed her fingers in his chest.

"You!" Sana exclaim, she pushes him again harder with her pointed fingers.

"You frustrate me, Tzuyu! Urgh!" Sana said in pissed.

"This feeling.... it's eating me up" Sana complain, Tzuyu look at her confused

"Feelings?" He asked perplexed, Sana bite her lower lips as she clench her jaw.

"I hate too see you around! I hate to see you with other girls.. it's making me crazy.. it's eating me up inside!" Sana said

"The way they talked to you and even the way they act towards you, I just wanted to pulled their hair out until they turned bald!" She added

"At night.. I can't help but to think about you, I can't sleep thinking about you.. or how are you? What are you doing?"Are you sleeping with some other girl out there, and just thinking about that thought bothers me a lot" Sana said as tears is building up on her eyes

"Dammit! I often caught myself wishing that I was them.. that I was the girl you're talking with, I was the girl you wake up with by your side at morning, Tzuyu" Sana.

Tzuyu is just looking at her as he tries to process everything what she said.

"This might sound crazy.. but I want you.. I want you by myself, Tzuyu" Sana said and let her tears fell down on her eyes.

"I know I rejected you when you confessed your feelings to me and I thought I'll be fine after that.." She said and stop.

"But dammit! I missed you every dumb time.." She added

Tzuyu can feel how his heart surges with happiness hearing her confession.

"I know I'm with Dahyun now, But Dumb, Everytime I'm with him.. I wish it was you, everytime I felt his lips press on mine, I'm thinking that it was yours, his touch felt nothing and I wish it was yours.. I felt sick every time when we try to be intimate, and I have this feeling that seems like I'm cheating on you everytime we do something" Sana said in frustration as she sob and continue to cry, she look at Tzuyu and the man is just staring at her.

Sana walked towards him as she held his arms while looking deep on his eyes.

"Say something, Tzuyu" Sana beg

"Say something.. say that we still had a chance" she added.

Tzuyu want to utter something, but he's waiting for Sana to say the words that he's been waiting for before doing so.

"Please... Tzuyu?" Sana voice crack as she beg.

"I... I love you Sana said as she sobbed

And there she is, she finally said it. Tzuyu smile widely in happiness. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him and claim her lips.

Sana was taken a back with is action, but she melted with his kisses, she respond immediately with his kiss with the same intensity.

They kiss with full of longing and passion, Sana pushes Tzuyu at the wall again as she press her frame on him. He pulled her closer as he held on her waist, Their hand caresses their frame.

They stop when they felt the lack of air on their lungs, Tzuyu press his forehead on hers as he smile contentedly.

"I love you too, Sana" Tzuyu mumbled as he look at her on her eyes, Sana sob as she smile while caressing his face. She capture his lips again and pulled right away

"Let's get out of here, Tzuyu" Sana said and held his hand with her, she pulled him with her, Tzuyu stopped her.

"What about them?" He asked

"Stop thinking about them... Tonight it's just you and me, I just want to be with you tonight" she said and drag him out with her.

Unknowingly to them, their friends is watching them from afar as they cheer in happiness for what they witness.

"Finally! Minatozaki Sana confess her unsaid feeling" Nayeon cheered

Everyone is laughing and cheering with her, except for Momo. They watch the two leave the place.

Momo look around in concerned, she left her friends unoticeble to look for someone.

"Where is he?" She said to herself and look around with crowded people partying around.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hmmm, guess see you next update 🤭🤭