31

"Go, Tzuyu!" Sana heard Elkie Chong  voice echoes around the close indoor arena.

She gaze at her direction, and she saw Elkie with her friend cheering for Tzuyu while his playing basketball.

Sana is sitting alone in since her friend went out to bought something to eat, she sigh heavily. Sana has a huge crush with the man.

But, Elkie Chong and Tzuyu Chou is widely known as a couple in their campus and admired by the university student.

But the two broke up two years ago, no one knew the real reason.

Sana heard Elkie Chong's friends is shouting for their comeback, while Elkie giggle like a fool.

"Go, baby" She heard Elkie voice shout again when Tzuyu hit the three point.

Sana didn't say anything and just turned her gaze back to Tzuyu whose playing with full focus and just enjoy watching his game.

After the game, Tzuyu roam his eyes around the place looking for someone. His gaze stopped at Elkie spot.

Elkie smile widely as her skin flush. Tzuyu flash a handsomely smile and walk toward the direction.

Elkie friend trie to push her towards Tzuyu, Elkie acted shyly.

When Tzuyu is just few step more close to her, Elkie started to walk also toward him to meet Tzuyu.

But, unexpectedly when they we're just two step more, Chou Tzuyu passes in front of her and walk further more.

Elkie's friends gasp in shock and Elkie felt embarrassed. They followed Tzuyu directions with their eyes.

Tzuyu stop in front of the cute and dazzling young lady, Minatozaki Sana.

Sana stared at him, and Tzuyu smile more widely when their eyes met, he step more closer to Sana and close the gap as he planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

Everyone gasp with the scene as their jaw drops.

Tzuyu look at his ex direction and smile at them, he turn his gaze back to Sana and talk.

"Let's go, love?" He said sweetly to her, Sana smile lovingly at him and nod her head.

Sana reach for his hand, but Tzuyu immediately lift his hand up. And Sana was dumb confuse with his action, but was taken aback when Tzuyu pulled her close to him as he place his hand on her waist.

"I just want to show them, that I'm yours and you're mine" Tzuyu whispered at her ears as he gaze at Mark Tuan direction.

Sana blush immediately when her eyes met Tzuyu, he smile lovingly at her.

"Shall we go now, love?" he ask, Sana smile and kiss his cheeks.

"Let's go, love" she said