Chapter 8| The Party

Delirious's POV

I ran downstairs as fast as I can. I saw Luna sitting on the couch. I knew what she was going to say so I held out my arms. She looked around them, then smiled. I was late for my first party! I ran outside and see Evan. "Hurry the fuck up!" Evan laughed. I laughed and got in the car. We listened to rock and dubstep. I never been to a party before, so I was so excited.

We stopped at a house that was like 2 stories. Evan stopped the car and looked at me. "Remember, I promise I'll stay by your side. Try and make some friends also." He said. I nodded my head and sighed. We both got out of the car and walked up to the door.

Vanoss's POV

"Evan!" Craig said as he hugged me. "Hey, Mini." I replied hugging him back. He stared at Jonathan, a bit shocked that he's here. "Craig, this is Jonathan." I introduced him to Craig. "Hello, mate." He said. Jonathan just waved slowly, not saying anything. "Well, hopefully you'll have fun at the party." Craig told him, moving out of the way so we could go inside.

We both walked inside but Craig put a hand on my shoulder and turned me around. He had a sad look on his face and was quiet. "You know Tyler isn't going to be happy about this..." He finally said. "Just because he wears a mask and doesn't talk, doesn't mean he's different. Jonathan is a cool guy also. We went to the mall all day yesterday and he was a really cool guy." "Alright... Just hopefully Tyler will accept him..." Craig replied. "Yeah..."

I walked inside and see Jonathan standing by himself, waiting for me. I catches up to him and said, "Wanna go to the snack table?" He nodded and we both walked over there. A lot of people we're saying "hi" to me. Some people were giving me pissed off looks because I brought Jon along. We both finally got to the snack table and started talking, while eating Cheetos.

"I guess this is an alright party..." Jon said softly. "Remember what I promise." I told him. He looked up at me then nodded.

I walked to the refrigerator and opened it, grabbing 2 beers. I handed one to Jon but he shook his head no. "I can't drink..." He said. "Why not?" I replied. "I don't know... I never tried it..." "Just try a little." I opened my drink with the edge of the table and started drinking a bit. Jon didn't know how to open it so I had to help me. I watched him as he took his first sip. "I just it's alright..." He said. He started drinking it a little.

"Evan!" Someone said behind me. I turned around, seeing the party host, Tyler. "Tyler! What's up, Dude?!" I said. "Nothing, just making sure everyone is having a good time." He noticed Jon was behind me. "Uh, why is Mask Freak here...?" He whispered to me. "I asked you if I could bring a friend." "Ya! But I didn't think you were going to bring him!" Jon seemed to heard that because I saw him walked to one of the chairs that was next to the stairs. "Tyler, he's not going to do any trouble, I'll keep him under my wing." "Alright, if you don't I'm kicking both of you guys out of my house." I nodded and heard everyone cheering.

Tyler and I turned a bit to see what was going on. Alex was here and he was lifting Jon out of his chair. "Fuck..." I said. Everyone was screaming, "Fight!" Or "Beat him up, Alex!"

I ran into the crowd, pushing a couple of people. Alex was about to punch him but I tackled him down. He dropped Jonathan back in his chair and I started beating Alex him. "E-E-Evan!?" Alex said when he found out I was the one who tackled him down. "Leave Jonathan alone, you asshole!" I said as I was about to punch him.

My fist was so close to his face but my friend, Marcel, stopped me. He pulled me away from him and all my friends, Craig, Lui, and Tyler, took me to Tyler's room.

"This is why I didn't want fucking Mask Freak at my party!" Tyler said. "Why did you invited fucking Alex?!" I yelled at him. "He's a good friend to all of us." Craig told me. "You went to like to hate really fast, Evan." Marcel added. "Vanoss..." Lui said in his kid's voice, a bit scared about the fight that just happened. "Don't call me by my in game name right now, Lui..." I told him softly. "Oh ok.." "If you, Alex, or Mask Freak fuck up again, I will kick all of you guys out." I nodded my slowly then walked out of my room.

Delirious's POV

I saw Evan walking down the stairs. "I know I promise you that I'll be around you all the time, it was just... My friends..." He said. I lifted up my mask, giving him a tiny smile to tell him it was ok. "Let's eat some pizza and drink some more." He said. "Ok." I replied as we walked to the snack table again.

|Time Skip|

Evan and I were sitting down, watching people. Almost everyone was drunk and Evan was so close of being drunk also. He was moving around a lot in his chair. Suddenly, a girl walked up to Evan and smiled at him. He smiled back at her and she sat down on his lap.

"Hey Evan." She said. "Hey.. It's been awhile..." He said. I started getting mad that she was here. I wanted to push her off of him. I was so mad that I broke the plastic cup I was holding.

"Shit!" I yelled. I didn't knew why I was so mad! Youuuu likkkkeeee himmm. The voice said. I hold my head and thought, 'SHUT UP!' I got up and went to the bathroom. "J-Jon... W-wait..." I heard Evan said as I walked to the bathroom.

I didn't knew where it was but I heard someone puking. He opened the door and walked out. I walked inside and locked the door and stayed there for awhile.

I looked at my phone, seeing 5 messages from Luna. It was 1:30 AM. I looked at Luna's messages.

L: how's the party?
I don't know...
L: hope you made new friends
No...
L: dude, it's 11 are you coming home soon?
It's 1:30 AM now
L: Jon, where are you?! Dads getting worry
Still at the party...
L: we have school tomorrow... I guess you're skipping again?
Yeah...

I decided to text her back saying:
Sorry for making you and dad worry about me. I guess I will be skipping school tomorrow. I'll be home like around 2:00. I sent the text then heard knocking on the door.

I got up and opened it and see Evan. "T-there you are..." He said. He almost fell but I caught him. "You're drunk, Evan." I said. His head was on my shoulder. "I'm not drunk..." He said on my shoulder. He closed the door behind us then sat down on the floor.

I walked to him and sat down next to him. We stared at each other for awhile. His eyes were a deep chocolate brown but I could also see the drunkness in them. He smiled at me and I blushed under my mask.

I felt his hands on my mask. I jumped and slapped his hands away. "Jon... Just above your lips..." He said. He lifted it up above my lips. "Evan, stop. You're drunk and we need to leave soon." I said.

I saw him lean in to me. His eyes were closed and I felt soft lips on mines. I blushed a lot and tried to push him away. I couldn't and slowly closed my eyes and kissed back. He giggled a bit during the kiss. Suddenly, I found out that this was wrong. He's drunk and he doesn't know what was going on.

He tried to put his arms around me but I pushed him off. "Jonathan..." He whined. I grabbed his arms and pulled him up. "We're going home, NOW!" "I don't want to.." He said. I dragged him out of the bathroom and out of the house. "Keys?" I said while putting my hand out. "I-I'm driving.." He took out his keys and tried to unlock his car.

He hit the alarm button and it scared the shit out of both of us. Evan was holding his ears, trying to block the sound. I walked up to him and took the keys away, making the alarm to stop. I stopped in front of his house and walked inside. I took him to his room and dropped him on his bed.

I text Luna, saying that I'm staying over again. Evan fell asleep really quick and I decided to sleep downstairs. I grabbed a random blanket and slowly fell asleep.

-----------------
They kissed. I died. I shall write the next chapter and post it soon. I need ideas ;-;