Chapter 15| Secrets must be kept

Delirious's POV

Me and Evan started getting along again. The whole week, it was just me and him. His ex, Isabella, tried to take him away from me and tried to get back together with him. Good thing he's not going back with her.

His family was out of town so he had the house all to himself. He invited me to sleepover again since a long time.

I had all my stuff ready and was staring at Luna's hat. Her hat is so important to her, I always wanted to take it. Now I think it's my chance to finally do it.

Evan started honking outside, trying to annoy Luna. She ran down the stairs and saw me staring at the hat. We were both frozen for awhile and I did my creepy laugh. "Touch it... And I will kill you..." She said. I put my finger out and was about to poke it and she started growling. Evan kept honking and I could tell that she wanted to scream at him. "Aren't you going to yell at him?" I asked.

She ran to the door and I quickly grabbed her hat. She opened the door and I pushed her to the floor and ran out. She saw that I had her hat and she stand up and started chasing me. "YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!" She screamed. I jumped inside Evan's car and screamed, "GO GO GO!" He started the car and started driving. Luna was running trying to catch up to the car but couldn't. "I WILL STEAL THAT MASK OF YOURS!" She screamed. Evan was dying of laughter during the whole battle.

When we got to his house, he opened the door and I ran upstairs, wearing Luna's hat. Evan followed me and when he walked into the room, I put the hat on him. He chuckled and took the hat off, fixing his hair.

"GTA V?" He asked. "Hell ya!" I replied back. He turned on the TV and we went back on forth with the controller. We decided to do a contest on how many stores we can rob before we get killed. Evan won by 7 and I lost by 4. We decided to play bullshit again but I fucked up the whole game by rolling around all the cards. Evan threw all his cards at me and we had a battle with the cards.

His room was a complete mess and we didn't knew what to do now. "Now what..?" Evan said. "I don't know." I answered back. "Hey I know, let's play truth or dare, I have this cool app." He said as he grabbed his phone and get the app all set up. He set it down and put in our name. For some reason it wanted our sexuality and Evan put "straight" on both of them. I felt a little crushed that he's straight and he thinks I'm straight also.

"Ready?" He said. I nodded my head and he hit "GO!" A bottle spinned and it landed on my name. The screen pop out saying "Jonathan, it's your turn." I hit the "Go" button on the right corner. There was a yin yang sign and one side said "Truth" and the other said "Dare" and there was also a dirtiness level at the bottom. Evan hit the last star on the dirtiness level and I panicked of what it will say. "Don't worry, the stars is normal and the hearts are dirty." He said. I calmed down and hit "Dare."

"Call up a friend and tell them you are moving to Mexico." The app said in a robot woman's voice. I pull out my phone and called Evan, since he's the only friend I have. His phone rang and he answered it. "Hey Jon." He said. "Evan... I have bad news..." "What?" "I'm moving to Mexico..." I said as I tried to hold back my giggles. "You fucker, don't leave me here." He said and I gave up and burst into laughter. He hung up and threw his phone at me.

The bottle spinned again and it landed on Evan. He picked truth and the voice said, "Have you ever kiss someone the same sex as you?" "Ya... You..." He said softly to me. I blushed under my mask as I thought of the memory. It was my turn and I started messing around and change the dirtiness level to one heart. Evan laughed and I picked dare. "Tickle Evan for 2 minutes." I looked at Evan with an evil grin and tackled him down. "Wait! No!" He yelled as I started tickling him to death.

"Gah!" He said as I kept tickling him. "You're worse than Yuki!" He yelled. Suddenly, I stopped and stared at him. He looks so adorable and he kept trying to get me off of him. He noticed that I was staring and he looked back.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "N-Nothing..." I shuddered. I got off of him and sat down with my back against his bed. He got up from the floor and sat down next to me.

"You are hiding something." He said. "No I'm not." I replied. "Jonathan..." He said, staring at me. I blushed more under my mask. I really wanted to tell him that I liked him and that I was gay but I don't want him leave me again.

"Secrets must be kept..." I said softly. He moved closer to me and hold my hand. I jumped a bit and he stared into my soul. "I'll keep it... Trust me..." He told me. "No no..." I said trying to move my hand away.

"If I tell you one of my secrets, will you tell me yours?" He asked. I pushed him away from me. "Evan! Secrets must be kept!" I told him. "Well, I think I should at least tell you this one! It's... Something that you should know more about me..." I looked at him and he looked down, doesn't want to tell me.

"Everyone at the school... Even my friends thinks I'm straight... But... When you came back to the school... I discovered something that I never thought that would happened..." He softly said as he tried to not to look at me. "I don't think I'm gay... But I know I'm bisexual." I looked at him in shock. I kinda felt happy that he's bi.

I lifted up my mask, hold one of his hand, and smiled at him. He looked at me in shock and I said, "I'm not straight or bi... I'm gay." I said proudly. He stared at me and he smiled back. He tackled me to a hug and we were laying down on the floor.

"I have another secret." I told him. He looked at me in shock. Then, he gave me a look like he knew what it was. "But Jon, secrets must be kept." He told me. "Can you keep this one?" I asked. "You can trust me." He told me. "Alright..."

I rolled him over so I would be on top of him. "Maybe two secrets..." I sat on top of him and slowly took off my mask. I tried not to look at him. I feel like I did the most biggest mistake in my life.

Vanoss's POV

I looked up at Jon as he took off his mask. He looked so hot. I sat up and he was sitting on my lap. He looked just like Luna but had scars on his cheek and eye. He also had freckles.

I pulled him closer to me and wrapped my arms around his waist. I put a finger on his chin and make him looked at me. It was so adorable when he blush. He put his arms around my neck slowly.

I smiled at him and said, "What was your other secret?" "I-I..." He said softly. "You what?" "I.. Like... You..." I blushed deeply as he said that.

We stared each other more and I pulled him closer more, feeling his chest against mine. I lean in and closed my eyes. I pushed my lips against his and felt him jumped. Suddenly, I felt him kissing back. We stopped 2 minutes after to catch our breath. I looked at the time, noticing that it was getting late.

"We should go to sleep now." I said. Jon nodded and got off of me,a bit shock that we kissed. We both stood up and got ready for bed. I decided to let him sleep with me again and he did. I turned off the lights and jump into bed. We were both facing each other and Jon tried to hide his face with the blanket.

I put my finger on his cheek and rubbed his scar softly. He closed his eyes in a cute way as I did that. I stopped and his blue eyes open up again. "If people try to hurt you again... Tell me..." I told him softly. He moved closer to me and I wrapped my arms around him, putting his head against my chest.

"What if people find out about us.." He asked me. "Secrets must be kept..." I told him, softly kissing his forehead. He put his head back on my chest and we fell asleep quickly.

------------------
BunnehJuice you better be happy now. I started fangirling for writing this xD Bunneh's been pressuring me to update. >.> Hope you guys like this chapter. :33