Chapter 1| Morning

Delirious POV

"Jonathan!" Someone yelled. I open my eyes slowly and felt my blankets being yank off the bed. I see my sister standing next to my bed giving me an angry look. "We're going to be late for the bus!" She yelled. I grabbed my pillow and covered my face. "I don't want to go, Luna. What if I get bully again like at my old school! I'm an ugly piece of shit..." I told her.

I felt something on my stomach. I removed my pillow and see my Jason mask. "Be happy that there's no dress code at the school." She said while I picked up my mask. I put it on and jump out of bed. "By the way, you're not ugly so I don't get why you still wear that mask." Luna said as she left my room.

I put on a white T-shirt, black pants, and a sky blue hoodie. I got out of my room and ran to the kitchen. Luna was already dress and was making pancakes. She was wearing a dark blue shirt, a gray sweater that says "Cobra Starship ", and skinny jeans.

"You know you don't need to make breakfast, right?" I said. "Well who will make breakfast then?" She replied. "Me..." I answered back.

It was strange that she takes care of me, like shouldn't it be the other way around? Luna is 15 years old and I'm 17! But Luna does act like she's the older brother. Yes, I said brother because she acts like a boy and also looks like one! She's has short black hair and blue eyes like me. She looks like me but my hair is really short.

She hands me a plate of pancakes. "Eat. We need to go before we're late. I don't want to walk all the way to school." I sighed and started eating like a pig.

Vanoss's POV

I woke up realizing that I over slept. I was supposed to wake up my sister, Yuki, so she can get ready for her first day in high school! I put on a black T-shirt, my red jacket, and black pants. I ran to Yuki's room so I could wake her up.

"Yuki! Wake up! We'll be late!" I yelled. I noticed she wasn't in her room. I check the bathroom and she wasn't there also. I ran down the stairs, to the living room, and finally found her!

She was already ready for school! Yuki was eating cereal while watching her favorite anime, Fairy Tail. She had a white tank top on and bright blue shorts. She was also wearing a Fairy Tail beanie.

"Oh, good morning, Evan!" She said while waving at me with a smile. "Thanks for waking me up..." I said. "I didn't want to! You looked so peaceful!" I was a bit mad at her but I couldn't be 100% mad since she's a sweetheart.

She had blue eyes because of my mother and I had brown because of my dad. Her hair was long and wavy. She dyed it blue so it looked like her favorite character on Fairy Tail.

I sighed and walked upstairs to finish getting ready.

-----------------------------------
I hope you guys like my first story! I know that my grammar is a bit off and all... Sorry... I'll update chapter 2 soon. Byeeee ^-^