Chapter 25| A New Beginning

Delirious's POV

This summer was an amazing summer but sadly it had to end. Evan and I went to different places to have a good time. We went to lazer tag, the summer fair, Six Flags, and the beach. We also became idiots and created our own YouTube channels. We post random videos of us playing random games. I don't think that our channels will be big but Evan tries to make his channel awesome by doing a lot of editing.

"Need help?" Evan asked as I tried to pick up a heavy box. He walked over to me and took it out of my hands like no problem. "Show off..." I whispered. I grabbed another box and we both started walking to our dorms. The good thing I love about this college was that we could pick our own roommates and of course I picked Evan.

We walked inside building E, were our dorm is at, and carefully carry the boxes to our room. There was so many new people in this huge school. I'm not really comfortable being around this many people but our parents went cheap and got us a dorm. Maybe later when we get jobs and have a lot of money we can buy a house.

So many girls kept staring and waving at Evan. He just nods his head in a way of saying hello back. I growled silently when girls do that to my Evan.

"Hello!" A boy said with long brown hair. "Need help moving into your dorms?" He asked. "No, we're good." I replied. "Alright. If you need any help just call." He said as he walk away. He was one of those students who been here for 3 or 4 years and is trying to help the new students. There was so many people being so helpful to one another.

Evan and I finally got to our room. He dropped the box and opened the door with our key and picked up the box again. We both walk inside the tiny room and put the boxes down. Yuki was putting up some of his posters of video games, his dad was setting up a computer, and his mom was folding clothes. Luna was making my bed and my dad wasn't there, he probably went to go get more boxes.

"Thanks guys for helping." I told everyone. They all smiled at me and said, "You're welcome." Evan hit my arm lightly and said, "Let's get your other stuff." "We're probably going to gone when you guys come back." Mrs. Fong said. "You're leaving?!" Evan said, sadly. Everyone nodded slowly and me and Evan looked at them with frowns on our faces. They all stop what they were doing and hugged us.

"I'm going to miss you, Johnny Boy..." Luna said and shockingly she hugged me. I hugged back and said, "We'll visit you guys a lot of times. By the way, take care of Zero when you get home." I told her. "Alright." She said.

"E-Evan..." Yuki said, sounding like she's about to cry. They both went into a tight hug. "I'm going to miss you..." Yuki said, starting to cry. "Don't worry, we'll see each other again." He told her. We all said our goodbyes and walk out of the room.

"It's going to be hard not seeing them again..." Evan said. "Hey, we can still visit them." I told him. "True. And I'm going to live with the best man in the world." He said as he put an arm around me. I smiled at him and we continued walking to the car in a peaceful silence. We finally got to the car and I saw my dad in the car. "Hey, Jon!" He said. "Hey, Dad." I said with a smiled. We both hugged and stopped. "I'm going to miss you." He said. "Same here..." I replied. "I want you to have this." Dad said as he gave me a book and my... mask?!

I grabbed the mask first and stared at it for awhile. This mask hold a lot of memories, I can't believe I almost forgot it. I put it on and moved it to the side of my head. "Promise that you will be ok without me." He said. I rolled my eyes and said, "Dad, I'm not a kid anymore." He laughed and pulled me into another hug. "I really am going to miss you..." He said softly. "Same..." I replied. We said our goodbyes and I grabbed the book he gave me.

I put the book down and grabbed the last box and closed the car door. Evan quickly grabbed the book and said, "I'm going to beat you to the room!" He ran away with the book. "Hey! You cheating whore!" I yelled at him. I picked up the box and tried to ran as fast as I can to the room. It was hard since I was carrying the box.

I walked into the building and noticed a blonde boy was staring at me. I stopped at my tracks and stared at him back. We were both frozen there for awhile until he smiled at me and walk away. Strange... I think I seen that kid before but I don't know where. I shook my head and remember that I was still having a race with Evan. I got to the dorm and I tried to knock down the door with my side but it didn't work.

Evan opened the door, holding the book open, and said, "I won." "Yeah because you cheated." I said angry as I walk inside and put the box down. He continued to look through the book and jumped on his bed. I sat down next to him and see what was in the book. It was a picture book of my family. I smiled at all the pictures and Evan kept flipping the book until the end. There was a picture that caught me and Evan's eye. Evan took it out of the book and held it close.

"What is this?" He said as he showed me the picture. I look closely at the picture and suddenly, the world turn dark around me. It was 5 people and a cat on a girls shoulder. A guy kissing another guy's cheek, the other guy was holding a bloody knife a giving a boy a piggy back ride, a girl making a peace sign while a cat was on her shoulder. I know these people....

Evan look at the back of the picture and read what it said out loud. "Kurai(Luna), Neko, Delirious(Jonathan), CaRtOoNz(Luke), Dud3(Danny), Killer(Chase). Are these your friends where you used to live?" He asked as he showed me the picture again. I felt like tearing up. Those three boys... The memories were coming back... Suddenly, I saw people around me... Dead people. The voices became extremely loud, good and bad voices.

"W-why..." I whispered. Evan tried to talk to me but I couldn't hear his voice. "Why are you guys coming back..." I asked. Suddenly, all I heard was screaming. I covered my eyes and screamed. "Jon!" Evan yelled as I passed out. A dark past is coming back...

???'s POV

"I knew you were going to be here, Jonathan." I said to myself. I smiled widely and walk around my room. "You always talked about wanting to come to this college and I couldn't believe it came true. I mostly can't believe that you're still alive." I grabbed an old dirty folder and open it. There was so many papers that I wrote in the pass. My writing changed a lot but that isn't the point right now.

I looked through the papers and found the item I was look for. I pulled out a picture of 5 people with a cat. I laughed evilly as there was a X's on 2 of the guys and one on the cat. "You shouldn't have run away from me..." I said. I grabbed a knifed and smashed it straight down on a girls head. "The only way to make you come back to me is to take away something you love." I pulled out the knife and said, "Your sweet little sister..."

The End...

To be continued...

--------------------------
Yup! This is the end of the story. I bet you guys are going to hate me now because the way how it ended and I left a lot of things out. I am sorry but I will be writing a book 2. Thank you guys for making this book a big success for me it really means a lot. A girl with bad grammar was able to get her story to 10K+ views. Like I want to cry for that. I posted my first Q&A also so if you want, go read it. I shall leave now and write more stories. Thank you guys so much and bye have a great time~ <3