Chapter 19| Taking Care of You Now

Vanoss's POV

"Hello?" I said as I answered my phone. "Evan... It's you father..." My dad said. It sounded like he's been crying. "You're sister and mother are in the hospital right now... We were driving to the airport until a 2 cars hit us. We're going to be gone for one more month until they recovered..." I felt my eyes watered and I covered my mouth. "They got hurt pretty badly... Evan... Pray for them... I got to go now... Bye, son. I love you." I bursted it to tears and dropped my phone.

"Evan! What's wrong?!" Jonathan yelled as he hugs me tightly. I cried into his chest and everyone started crowding around us. "M-My mom... And Yuki... They're in the hospital and won't come back until another month!" I yelled while crying. Jonathan hugged me tightly and softly said, "Let's go to bed now..." I nodded my head and we both got up.

Luna went inside the tent and got her stuff out. "I'll sleep with Ellie, Sky, and Jay. Ryder and Brogan will sleep in the other tent." She said as she runs to the girls' tent. Everyone got inside, same with me and Jon. I couldn't stop crying and Jon crawled up to me and kissed my forehead. I slowly stopped and he hugged me tightly.

We both lay down and he didn't stop hugging me. He pulled the blanket over us and whispered to me saying, "they'll be ok..." I nodded slowly and kissed his lips. We slowly went to sleep.

|Time Skip|

I slowly woke up in a car. I looked at my right and saw Yuki watching Fairy Tail on the family's iPad. I looked at the front and saw my parents holding hands. My mom was sleeping and my dad was focusing on the road.

I started getting bored and looked outside. I saw a sign saying "Airport Next Exit." I sighed and looked at the time as it said 8:57. I wonder where we were going.

"Woah! What the fuck?!" My dad yelled. My mom woke up and Yuki looked outside, getting scared. "What's wrong, Dad?" I asked.

He didn't answered me, which was a bit weird. "Dad?" No answered.

Suddenly, everyone screamed as the car next to us, hit us. The car spun around and another car hit us and everything turned black.

I slowly opened my eyes as I saw flashing red and blue lights. I saw my dad outside talking to the police and heard the right door open. I looked to the right and saw Yuki bleeding and a man pulling her out of the car. I looked at the front and saw my mom more badly damaged.

I found out that this wasn't a normal day or dream... This was a nightmare showing me was happened to Mom and Yuki...

"NOOO!!!!!!" I screamed.

Delirious's POV

I woke up feeling Evan moving around a lot and screaming. "Evan!" I pulled him into a hug and he slowly stopped. He woke up and looked up at me. I heard everyone getting out of their tents outside and slowly walking to ours.

Luna opened the tent and everyone was behind her. "Are you guys ok?!" Ellie said. "I almost peed my pants from all the screaming!" Brogan yelled. "We're ok... Evan had a nightmare..." I said. Everyone sighed in relief. "You can all go back to sleep now..." I said. Everyone started heading to their tents but Luna. She crawls inside and joined in the hug.

I noticed that Evan fell asleep in my arms so I slowly laid him back down. "Poor Evan..." Luna whispered. "He never deal with anything like this in his life..." I told her. "I could tell..." She said. I slowly wiped his tears away and lay down, cuddling with him. Luna laughed softly and said, "cute." She crawls out and went back to her tent.

"Evan... Things will get better..." I whispered and slowly fell asleep.

|Time Skip|

I woke up again not feeling Evan. I noticed that he wasn't in the tent and I started freaking out. I grabbed my sky blue hoodie and put it on. I put on my shoes also and grab a flashlight. I crawl out and walks around, not finding Evan. There was an area that was cover in rocks and I saw a black figure sitting on one of the rocks.