Im sorry

Hey guys, I bet you're waiting for another chapter but sadly, I'm closing everything down. I am sorry but things are going around and it's making me sick.

This is about Sydney, Evan, and Jonathan. Don't even dare start saying, "OMG EVERYONE IS LEAVING BECAUSE OF SYDNEY." NO STOP RIGHT THERE.

I been a fan of Sydney for almost a year and she's the most kind, shy, and respectful girl I have seen. Her channel is clean and she's amazing. So all of this of her being a jerk and she's rotten. Stop this now.

It makes me sick seeing people hating on her because she "ruin the ship." Guys, all of this is fake. Evan is straight. Jonathan is straight. Did you know Jonathan gets gross out when something gay happens? Have you not see his videos and hear him say, "that so gay! I'm so done!" It's clear that he's straight.

We don't even know Jonathan's statues. He's a man filled with secrets. He could be in a relationship or married! The man is almost in his 30 and probably does have a girlfriend or wife also(he could be single but looking for women and not men). Jonathan never talks about his personal life, so we don't know!

Other ships are not like this. I seen ships like Minicat, ZeRoyalChaos, PewdCry, and you guys don't freak out when they have a girlfriend. Like, Tyler is dating Kelly and you guys don't hate on her. They're only dating and you guys don't go off and ruin their relationship just to make Minicat real.

Just, please stop this now. Sydney is a clean person and is wonderful. She's shy and tries to fit in. Loves food and is a normal person. Enough this hate. Don't start attacking her because she's dating Evan.

Also, it's was Evan choice. You guys don't know who ask who out! Evan might had asked her out! And you're hating on the girl he loves! Also, if Evan doesn't like her, he wouldn't play her like that. Evan is a gentleman and will never hurt someone.

I am sorry but I'm done writing because of this. I will still ship H2OVanoss, but I am not putting all my hope out and force the, to go out.

This is not a game of sims. You don't control their life. This is the real world and they're all happy with what they have.