Chapter 12| Sweet Little Angel

Delirious's POV

I woke up seeing the bright blue sky. I got up and suddenly fell back to the floor and face planted onto... A cloud?! I saw the white puffy cloud and started giggling. It was so soft and I started rolling around on it. I felt like I was 5 years old again.

"Jonathan, time to get up now." A lady said. I got up and saw a pretty woman. She had brown hair and blue eyes like mine. I remember seeing this woman from somewhere. That's when I realized... That it was my mom.

She smiled at me and held out her hand. I grabbed it and she pulled me up bring me into a hug. "I missed you so much!" She said cheerfully. I hugged her back and smiled. She let go and the cloudy worlds turned into a park. It was so quiet and peaceful and it was just the two of us. We walked around and I was amazed of the nature around us.

I never felt this much joy and happiness in my life. Seeing my mom again since, 11 years ago when... She died. She had a night shift at work and never came back. We got a call that she died in a car accident from this drunk driver. The last thing I remember was her joyful smile and her sweet kind voice. Dad never dated another girl since he knew that he would never find a woman just like Mom. Mom was the first person that I loved the most and when she died, Luna tried her best to act like her. Her and Mom were the same person, before Luna lost her memory. Now, Luna doesn't know anything about Mom at all but I do see some parts of her that she acts like Mom.

"My little baby is all grown up." Mom said as she grabbed my hands and spinner me around. We both laughed and fall to the floor. We smiled at each other and looked at the sky. Birds were flying by and everything was so peaceful.

Luna's POV

Me and Dad were crying when we saw Jonathan laying on the bed. Dad told the doctor everything about Jonathan. I should had never bullied him, I wish I remember everything. I looked through my book so many times just to remember my own brother.

"I'm sorry, Jon... I'm so sorry..." I said while holding his hand. "Please... Wake up..." I said softly as a teardrop hit his cheek.

Delirious's POV

I felt something hit my cheek. I rubbed it and felt nothing. I guess I'm going crazy. I shook my head and sat up. My mom sat up and hugged me and I smiled.

"My sweet little angel.." She said and we were back in the clouds again. I started acting like a child again and started running around in the puffy clouds. Mom watched me and laughed.

Suddenly, I fell through the clouds and falling. I was screaming and saw Mom holding her hand out but I couldn't react it. "Jon, you'll be ok!" She yelled. Suddenly, I landed on another cloud and my mom jumped down and landed also. She smiled at me and said, "my little angel... Don't scared me like that again.." I hugged her tightly.

There was a light behind her and I reach my hand out to it. "If you do that.. You'll be with me forever.." She said while still hugging me. I kept reaching out to it until I heard, "JONATHAN! WAKE UP PLEASE!"
---------------------------
Sorry this was a short chapter but I didn't knew what to write and this pop in my head. Yes it did ended in a cliffhanger. I is sowwy. You guys will never know what happens to Jonathan until tomorrow >;3 *laughs evilly* ... Sorry >.<