Chapter 24| Amazing Year

Delirious's POV

All the seniors were outside, looking at the stage. I was next to Evan and we were holding hands. I wasn't really paying attention to what's going on.

"I can't believe that today's the day.." Evan whispered to me. "I know... Everything went by so fast..." I replied back. I think back of all the things that happened this year. I moved to a new town, got beat up by a fuckboy, made a friend for the first time, stopped cutting, my first friend became my best friend, made more friends, my best friend became my lovely boyfriend, showed everyone my face, and everyone accepts me for who I am.

"Jon." Evan said. "What?" I replied. He help me fix my hat a bit and smiled at me. "Thanks." I said. We continued to listen to the long speech until, "Congrats to the class of 2010!" Everyone started cheering and clapping. We all threw our hats in the air in celebration and Evan quickly hug me and kisses my lips.

"No more school! Hell ya!" I screamed out. "Jon, we still have college then no more school." Evan told me. I looked down and he laughed at me. "Hopefully, we'll get accepted in the same school so we can be together." He said. "Yeah." I replied and smiled at him.

"Woohoo!" Someone said and tackled Evan into a hug. It was Yuki and I saw Luna walking up to me. "Congrats, Johnny Boy." Luna said as she punched my arm lightly. "Johnny Boy? I never heard that one before." I said while laughing. "I always wanted to call you that." She laughed.

"My son is finally an adult!" My dad tackled me and picked me up. "Dad! You're embarrassing me!" I yelled and tried to get down. He put me over his shoulder and I kept hitting his back. "Congratulations, Evan." Evan's dad said. His mom kissed him on his forehead and they all had a group hug.

My dad put me to the ground and we all did a group hug. Evan noticed Luna slowly walking away, so he got out of the hug and put her in the middle of all of us. "NO NO NO." Luna yelled as everyone hugged her. She sighed and slowly accepted the hug.

"Alright, let's take a few pictures." Evan's dad said. Evan and I stood next to each other and put our arms around each other. Click. Suddenly, Evan jumped on my back and gave him a piggyback ride. I look up and made a goofy face at the camera. Click. Then, Evan jumped off my back, picked me up bride style, and put our foreheads together, closing our eyes and smiling at each other. Click.

We took a couple of more pictures and finally left the school. We all went to Evan's house and we both got out of graduation robes. Evan's mom said that's she planned to have dinner at a fancy restaurant for our celebration.

|Time Skip|

"I can't believe our sons grew up so fast." Dad told Mr. Fong. "I remember when Evan was a little baby back then." Mrs. Fong said. "Like the time when he fell down so many times on the ice rink because he wanted to play hockey so bad." His dad told her. Evan dropped his fork on his plate and said, "Stop it now. That was a long time ago." We all laughed at him.

"I remember when Jon wanted to go on an adventure with his friends and sister. Leaving me alone for a year and came back becoming a change man." I dropped my fork as my dad brought that up. I started hearing voices so I covered my ears, blocking them out and looked down at the table,closing my eyes tightly. "Jonathan, are you alright?" Evan said, making the voices go away. "Yeah... Just... Dad please don't bring that up again..." I said as I started eating my food again. We quickly pushed that topic away and have our laughs.

Evan elbowed my side gently and pointed at Luna. She was playing osu! on her iPad and Yuki was watching her. I never really get why Luna loves that game so much but she was really focus. Suddenly, Evan put his hands on the screen and it quickly said, "Failed!" "YOU ASSHOLE!" Luna yelled at him as we both started bursting into laughter. Yuki took her iPad away and started playing the game.

"Boys, we have a surprise for you." Mrs. Fong said. We both stopped laughing and looked at Mrs. Fong. I noticed that my dad was hiding something behind his back, same with Evan's dad. I quickly look at Luna and Yuki and noticed that they were watching us with smiles on their faces. Both of our dads handed us a paper facing down. Evan and I had a confused look on our faces and slowly pick up the paper. We both read it at the same time.

"Congratulations, Jonathan Dennis! You have been accepted..."
"Congratulations, Evan Fong! You have been accepted..."

We both stopped and look at each other with shock faces. We covered the next part and put our papers together. We slowly removed our fingers and read the next part to ourselves. We were accepted in the same college we wanted to go to. We jumped up and high five each other and cheered. People gave us weird looks but we didn't care.

"Congrats, you guys!" My dad said. We both hugged each other and couldn't believe that we're still going to be with each other. I was afraid that we would be accepted to different colleges but lucky we weren't.

This was the best day ever. This year started off in the pain in the ass into a good happy ending. Life is hard, love is harder, but soon life and love was the best thing ever once your figure out their tricks.