Chapter 2| Bully

Vanoss's POV

Yuki and I were in my car going to school. I wanted to talk to her about something but I don't want to hurt her.

"Yuki..." I said softly. "What?" She replied. "Listen... I won't be able to hang out with you at school. I'm kinda a big thing, you know? I'm popular and all and I don't want to lose my cool." Yuki was quiet for awhile. "Okay." She said. "You sure?" "Ya, I want my brother to be happy so... I'm okay with it." She said. I smiled and said, "thank you..."

When we got to the school, I hugged Yuki and she ran off to the big freshman assembly. I started walking around to find my classes and my friends. I saw a lot of new students passing by and girls checking me out. I just ignore everyone and kept walking.

"Vanoss!" Someone yelled. It sounded like a kid so I knew who it was quickly. "Hey Lui." I said turning around and see him running up to me. Lui is a really good friend of mine. We knew each other since middle school. He has this cool talent that he can change his voice into like a kid. We played video games together and since my username is "Vanoss," he sometimes call me that at school. I don't mind him calling me that but it sometimes weird.

"Man, back to this hell again." He said in his normal voice. I chuckled a bit and said, "yeah..." Me and Lui continue walking around the school. Suddenly, we stopped and stared at a guy with a masked on and two girls in front of him. I could hear the girls whispers as they walk passed me.

"Why does your brother always wear a mask?" The girl with black hair said. "I don't know, he's just like that." The girl wearing a hat who has short black hair said. "He's weird..." "I can hear you guys, you know... Luna just go to your little freshman thing with your friends." The masked kid said. After that I couldn't hear them anymore.

"That guy with the mask is really creepy..." Lui said. "I know... Hopefully I don't have to sit next to him..." I replied. Lui nodded and the bell rang. We had different 1st periods so we said bye and I walked to math.

Delirious's POV

Luna made a new friend on the bus named, Alaska. She also has black hair and blue eyes. I bet I won't make any friends at all.

When we were walking around the school, people were giving me weird looks. I think it's because I'm wearing a creepy Jason mask. The bell rang and when I get to my math class, people tried to stay away from me. I sat in the back near the window and waited for class to start.

The second bell rang and a kid in a red jacket sat in front of me and a kid with blond hair sat next to me. The kid with the blond hair was giving me a death stare. I knew that I'm not going to have a good time in this class...

|Time skip|

I ran out of math as fast as I can. "Come back here, Mask Freak!" Said the blond headed kid named Alex. I saw all the freshman leaving their assembly. 'Luna...' I thought. I ran into the crowd of freshmen and tried to find Luna.

"Luna!" I yelled. "Aw, calling for your friend to help?" Alex said behind me. I got scared and turned around seeing him. "Just leave me alone..." I said. He pushed me against the locker. "I don't want to see your face so I'll leave the mask on. I'll just punch you in the stomach!" He yelled punching my stomach. I fell on the floor and everything turned black. "Jonathan!" Was the last thing I heard.

--------------------------
Here's chapter 2 ^-^ Alex is Delirious' bully and I don't like it >.> well.. Enjoy ^.^