Chapter 9| She... What?!

Delirious's POV

I woke up, seeing a piece of paper on my face. It was a note from Evan's mom.

Morning, Jonathan. You should of told me that you were sleeping over again. Your mask fell so I put it on the coffee table. I hope you don't mind taking care of Evan until I come home from work. That boy will never learns. Don't worry about Yuki, she's at school. -Mrs. Fong

I had a panic attack because she knows what I look like now. I bet Yuki knows also since she left to school.

I grabbed my mask and put it on. I got up from the couch and walked to Evan's room to check on him. He looked like shit. He opened his eyes and groaned. "Fuck... Jon? What happened...?" He said. I laughed and said, "You were drunk." He tried to get out of bed but ended up fall to the floor. I laughed so hard that it was really creepy. "Nice laugh... Now help me up." He said. I helped him up and he walked to the bathroom.

Should I tell him that he kissed me last night? It seems like he forgot about it. I guess I should tell him when he gets out...

He got out of the bathroom and flopped on his bed. "Evan, do you remember what happened last night...?" I asked. He looked at me for a second. "Hm... I remember my ex came by.. That's it." So that girl who sat on his lap was his ex. "So you forgot what else happened.." "What did I do? Or what happen?" "You kinda... Kissed me..." "Wait... What!? I kissed a guy?!" "Yup..." He jumped out of his bed in shock. "I'm so sor-" "It's alright. You were drunk and didn't knew what was going on." I cut him off. He smiled at me and said, "Thank you.."

We played some games on his xbox, went to the park, and made sandwiches together. I looked at him while we were making our sandwiches. I blushed under my mask and smiled. I finished my and ate it. While we were eating, Yuki bursted through the door, crying.

"Yuki!" Evan yelled while dropping his sandwich on the plate. He ran up to her and hugged her. "What's wrong?!" "L-Lu-" I had a bad feeling in my stomach as I was eating. "What?!" Evan said putting his hands on her shoulders. "Luna..." I started panicking a bit and continue eating hoping that she's pulling a trick. "What about her?!" "She... She... Got hit by a car!"

I froze and dropped my sandwich on the floor. My eyes started getting watery. I heard my phone beep and saw that I got a message from my dad. I read the text then cover my mouth. I burst into tears, dropping my phone.

Jonathan, Luna's at the hospital right now! I'm driving over there as fast as I can. Get a ride from Evan. We'll meet up over there.

Evan's POV

I walked up to Jon and gave him a hug as he cried his eyes out. I picked up his phone reading the text he got. "Yuki, grabbed my keys." I told her. She got them and ran to the car. I followed her while hugging Jon. I put him in the passenger seat and I sat in the driver. Yuki sat in the back, still crying a bit. I started the car and drove to the hospital as fast as I can.

|time skip|

I parked in front of the hospital and got out of the car. I helped Jon out and he ran to a guy and hugged him. Me and Yuki followed him. "Jon... She'll be ok..." The man told him. I guess that was his dad. "She's still alive in there..."

We all walked inside the hospital. We walked to the waiting room, seeing Luna badly damaged in another room. "Luna!" Jon yelled. He tried to ran after her but me and his dad had to grabbed him. Nurses had closed the door so we won't see her.

|time skip to 6 PM|

"Father of Luna Denis?" The doctor said walking out of the room. Him and Jon got out of their seats. "That would be me, sir." Her dad said. "Is she ok?!" Jon yelled. "Jonathan, sit down please and be quiet." Jonathan sat back down and cried under his mask. "Your daughter is a strong woman. She's alright but there's one problem." Everyone looked at the man that was talking.

"She had serious head injury... Luna... Had lost her memory..." Everyone eyes started watering, but Jon who was bursting into tears. "You can go see her... Hopefully she'll remember you. If not... I'm sorry..." The doctor said while opening the door.

We all walked inside, seeing her looking around the room. "Luna, sweetie." Her dad said. Luna looked at her dad. "Who are you?" She asked. Jon tried not to cry in front of her. She saw him and started freaking out because he was wearing his mask. "Um... Can you please get him out of here!" She yelled while pointing at Jon. "Luna... It's me... Jonathan." "I don't care! Get out of here! You're creeping me out!" "Luna, calm down..." Her dad said while hugging her. He started crying. "Wait... I think I heard your voice before..." She said.

Everyone was silent. "D-Dad?" She said. Her dad nodded and she hugged him back. "Get me out of here..." She said. "In a couple of days... You're coming back home..." He holded her hands and Yuki walked up to her. "Do you remember me, Luna?" Yuki said. She shook her head no in a sad way. "Oh..." "Yuki, maybe you can be friends with Luna." I said. "She seems like a cool girl to hang out with... And you are?" She asked. "I'm her brother." I replied. "Oh, nice to meet you."

Jonathan walked up to her but she tried to move away. "Not to close..." 'Don't say it..' "Mask freak." Jonathan stopped and moved back a bit. "Luna, that's your brother, Jonathan." Her dad said. "Great.. I live with a mask freak..." Luna said.

|1 month later|

Delirious's POV

I went back to school since a long time. I ignored everyone, even Evan. He tried to talk to me but I just run and hide. I also started cutting again and since Luna doesn't remember anything, she doesn't do wrist checks. I haven't shown my face to her. I wear my mask at home and school now. I only take it off when I'm in my room alone. Luna seen my baby pictures but doesn't know what I look like now.

I heard a knock on my door. I quickly put on my mask and said, "come in.." "Hey, can you drive me to the mall?" Luna said. I paused my GTA V game and got up from my bed. "Sure..." I said softly while grabbing the keys. We got inside my car and I started it.

I hate hearing her voice. I knew that I will never have my same old sister back. She was my best friend, who took care of me and always make me happy. She did threw things at me and picked on me but she was still the best. Now, she's a bully to me and I know that she means the things she says.

I stopped in front of the mall and she got out without saying bye. I see her running up to her old and new group of friends. I looked down and started crying. 'You remember your old friends and your dad... But not your brother...'

-----------------------------
I actually almost cry while writing this chapter. Sorry if I did make some of you cry. This was heartbreaking. :c