Chapter 20| Valentine's Day

Delirious's POV

I woke up, feeling someone on top of me. I slowly open my eyes and saw a wild Evan staring at me. "Jonathan!" He yelled. "I love you!" He pulled me into a tight hug. "What do you want...?" I asked, really confuse. "It's Valentine's Day, you dumbass!" He said. I can't believe that I forgot that today was Valentine's Day.

"I'm sorry, Evan... I totally forgot. I always think that Valentine's Day is any normal day since I never celebrate it." I told him. "Wait, you never celebrate Valentine's Day with anyone?" He asked. "You're the first person I ever dated. I never dated anyone else because they're scared of me or I'm a freak..." I said softly.

He got up and walked to his desk. I sat up and I saw him grabbing my mask. "You need to stop wearing this. This is the reason why people are scare of you." He said as he threw the mask at me. I grabbed the mask and looked at it.

"Get up. Today is Valentine's Day and we're going to spend the whole day together." He said as he helped me get out of bed.

|Time Skip|

Evan blindfolded me as we got inside the car. He told me that he was taking me somewhere where we can have a lot of fun at. He scared me a couple of times by screaming, making me think that we're about to hit a car. I do get mad at the guy but I can't be 100% mad because I love him.

The car came into a stop and I felt two lips against mines. "I'll be back soon, stay here." Evan said as I heard the car door closed.

I lifted up the blindfold to see where we were at. Evan noticed and pointed at me, giving me a signal to not look. I laughed and put it back down.

Vanoss's POV

I laughed as Jon put his blindfolded back down. I walked to the flower stand and saw a lady with blonde hair watering the flowers.

"Hello!" I said as I walked to the stand and looked at all the flowers. She jumped and stopped watering the flowers. "Hello, sir. Need any help?" She asked. "Ya, is there any flowers that are sky blue?" I asked her. "Um... I think we do! They're called hydrangea." She said as she look around the stand for them.

I turned around to make sure Jon haven't remove the blindfold yet. It looked like he fell asleep in the car.

"Here you go!" She said as she put the hydrangea on the table. I looked at the beautiful flowers and knew that Jon is going to love them. I gave her the money and grabbed the bouquet of flowers.

"Hope this special girl will love them." She said. "It's actually a guy." I told her. "Oh! So you're gay?" She asked. "I'm actually bi. But the guy I'm dating is gay." I looked at the car and Jon was still sleeping. She looked at the car also and saw him.

"He looks cute... Not like I'm saying I would take him away from you or anything like that! He's gay and I'm pan and things won't work out! Sorry if I called him cute!" She freaked out. I laughed and said, "No worries." She took a deep breath and smiled at me.

I started walking back to the car and she yelled, "Have a great Valentine's Day!" "I will!" I yelled back as I get back inside the car.

Jon jumped, getting scared that I yelled. He looked around and said, "Evan, help! I can't see!" I laughed at him as he tried to see. "You're still wearing the blindfold, Jon." I told him. "Oh..." I laughed again and put the bouquet of flowers on his lap.

"What is that?" He asked as he slowly tried to take the blindfold off. I put my hand on his face and said, "Don't look yet." He sighed and I leaned in and kissed him.

I started the car and kept driving to the place I wanted to surprised Jon at. He kept touching the hydrangea, wondering what it is. I smiled when I heard people screaming and laughing.