Chapter 14| The Talk

Vanoss's POV

Isabella gave me a weird look when I said that. "Evan, earlier today you called him a Mask Freak. Now you saying he's not? You're a confusing guy." She said. "I know I called him that earlier, but I regret it now." I replied. "I thought you hated him, like Evan, he is a freak." She said as she laughed. Anger built up in me.

"You look adorable." She said, putting her hand on my cheek. I slapped her hand away and she stood there in shock. "He's not a freak!" I yelled. "Oh come on, Evan. Stop your craziness and let's continue our walk." She grabbed my hand and tried to drag me. Good thing I was strong enough to not move an inch.

"Evan, stop acting like an asshole and come on." She said in an angry tone. I just easy moved my hand away and started walking to Jon's house. "Where are you going?" She asked as she started following me. I didn't replied and we both continued walking.

Delirious's POV

I opened the door and saw my dad watching TV. I slowly tried to walk behind him without him knowing I was home. "Jon, I know you're home." He said that made me jump. He looked a be and patted the couch so I could sit next to him.

"I know that you were in detention today." He said as I slowly sat down. "What happened?" He asked. "I was in a fight... With Alex.." I said softly. "Alex? The guy that was bullying you?" I slowly nodded and said, "He tried to beat me up again... So... I fought back..." I said looking down, ashamed. Dad got up from the couch and look at me. "Be happy I'm not a bad father." He said. I looked at him in shock that he wasn't mad.

"Y-You're not mad?!" I said in shock. "No!" He said cheerfully as he picked me up. My dad was taller and stronger than me, so he could easily pick me up like a baby. "My son is brave enough to stand up for him!" He yelled. I started laughing and he started spinning me around.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "What's going on?" Luna asked as she watch me and Dad. "Your brother was brave enough to beat up is bully." He said, still holding me up. "Go Jon!" She said, jumping up and down.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Dad was still celebrating and throwing me in the air a bit and catching me. I continued laughing as Luna walked to the door.

Vanoss's POV

I knocked on the door and Isabella was still asking questions. I heard laughter and cheering inside the house. The door opened and Isabella hides behind me, trying to act cute.

I saw Luna opening the door with a big smile fading away. I looked behind her and saw Jon being throw in the air by his dad. "Uh.. Hi?" Luna said. Jonathan turned his head at me and said, "E-Evan?!"

Suddenly, his dad threw him in the air one more time and didn't catch him. He smashed on the floor really hard. "Really, Dad?! Really?!" He said as his dad started laughing and helped him up. I heard Isabella giggling behind me. I regret bring her with me.

Jon stood up and walked to the door. "Can we talk alone?" I asked. He walked outside and closed the door. "W-Why are you here?" He shuddered. "I-I just want to-"

"Hello!" Isabella said behind me. Jon stood there in shock that she was here. She put her arm around me and smiled at him. Jon looked down and was about to walk inside. "Jon, don't!" I said while grabbing his hand to stop him. He jumped a bit and I heard Isabella growling a bit. "Isabella, can you leave?!" I told him. "When we finish our walk." She said back. I rolled my eyes and pushed her off of me gently. "If you want... You can hang out with my sister." Jon said as he opened the door. "Uh..."

"Luna!" He yelled. Footsteps was heard and Luna walked in front of us. "What is it?" She asked. "Hang out with Isabella a bit." He said. "Alright." She said as she fixes her hat. "Hello, the names Luna." Luna said as she put out her hand. "Isabella." Isabella replied, not shaking her hand. Luna stood there for awhile and put her hand down. "Come on in!" Luna said, walking inside the house with Isabella following.

Jonathan closed the door behind him and we were alone. It felt awkward and I didn't know what to say. "So..." Jon asked. "Listen, I want to apologizes from our fight we had. I'm also sorry for calling you a Mask Freak..." I said. Jonathan just stood there for awhile and said, "I should be the one saying sorry... I didn't mean to call you a bad friend... I now know that you were trying to help.." He replied. "Friends?" I said, putting my hand out. We stared each other for awhile and Jon came in and hugged me. I felt my cheeks heating up and I hugged him back. "Friends..." He said softly. We stopped hugging and were quiet for awhile.

Suddenly, we heard screaming upstairs and a the top window was open. We saw Luna siting on the frame of the window. "Luna! What did you do!?" Jon yelled. "She tried to attack me!" She said. Jon opened the door and ran inside. I followed him and when we got to her room, we saw Isabella tied up. "She the one who started it! Evannnn, help me!" Isabella said while trying to get out. "Said the one who pulled out a knife." Luna said as she held out a knife covered in blood.

Delirious's POV

I stood there in shock that Isabella found the knife. "You tried to kill Luna?!" Evan yelled at her. He untied her but held her arms behind her back. "Isabella, we're done..." He said. "What?! Evan no! Don't do this to me!" She cried. "Get the fuck out or I'll call the cops that you tried to kill a 15 year old!" He yelled. Isabella jumped and ran down the stair, crying.

"Where did she even find it?" Evan said, grabbing the knife out of Luna's hand. "And why is it bloody...?" Evan and Luna looked at me, noticed that I haven't been talking. I knew that I had to show them.

"When everything went downhill..." I took off my sweater. Evan looked at me in shock and Luna looked like she was about to cry. "I started cutting again..." I said softly. Luna started bursting into tears and same with Evan. He grabbed both my arms and looked at all the cuts all over them. He hugged me and same with Luna. "I'm sorry..." I said as I began to cry. "Don't do it again..." Evan said. He stared into my eyes and I started blushing. I really wanted to kiss him but I knew he wasn't gay.

"I won't..." I said as we all stopped hugging. "This is a new beginning for me and I promise you guys that I am strong!" I said proudly. They looked at each other and back at me with smile on their faces. This is a new beginning for me and I will be brave and strong.

---------------------------
You guys are starting to go crazy xD people tried to fight for an update >.> hope you like this chapter ;D I'm also planning on writing another story about me and my friends. It'll be called "Children of the Night." It's about 8 people who loves in a tiny town that have powers. 3 girls tries to go after Luna and Alaska who has the rarest power(Dark & Light) so they can have it theirselves. I'll tell you guys when that story is up. Welp, I need to go write the next chapter for this story. :3 Be glad that I updated almost everyday ^.^