Chapter 11| Fallen Jonathan

Luna's POV

It's been two months and Jonathan haven't got out of his room. I was a little bit worry about him.

I looked through my whole book and read all the notes we wrote back and forth to each other. I felt bad that I bullied him and everything. I guess he was trying to be the best brother in the world.

"Luna," My dad said as he gave me a plate of pancakes. "Give this to Jonathan and ask him if he wants to go to the movies today." I nodded my head and walked up stairs. I knocked on his door and waited for nothing. I opened his door and saw him still in the same spot.

"Breakfast." I said as I walked to his desk. I saw that he didn't eat his dinner and I started getting mad. I smashed the plate on the desk and looked at him.

He still had the mask on and his hair started getting long. He was paled and looked dead. I ripped the mask off his face and saw what he looked like for the first time.

He looked just like me but really white and looked terrible. He looked up at me and looked back down to his bed.

"You idiot! You need to eat or you're going to die!" I yelled. I grabbed the plate and got a piece of the pancake and sticked it in front of his face. He stared at it, then me, then shook his head no. I growled and shoved it in his mouth. "Eat!"

His eyes widened and slowly ate it. I started feeding him more until there was none left. He sat up and stretch a bit. "Are you going to get out of your room now?" I asked. He stopped stretching and fell back down, pretending to fall asleep.

"Jon!" I yelled at him, pulling the blankets off his bed. "Luna! Leave your brother alone!" Dad said from downstairs. "Alright!" I covered Jon with the blanket and started walking to the door. I looked at him one more time and sighed.

Delirious's POV

I heard the door close when Luna left. I looked at the ceiling and thought about what happened two months ago. I thought about him. I been thinking about him for awhile. I think... I'm in love with him.

I blushed and hugged my pillow, pretend that it was him. "I miss you... Why did I yell at you when you were trying to help...?" I said softly and slowly fell asleep.

|Time Skip|

I heard a knock on the door and saw my dad slowly opening it. "Hey, Me and Luna are going to the mall. Do you wanna come along?" He asked. I shook my head no and he frowned.

"Jon, it's been two months alright. This isn't good for your health. You need to get out more and see what you been missing." He said. I covered my head with my blanket.

"Dad, if he doesn't want to go then let's not go. I'll just invite Yuki to come over." I heard Luna said. "Alright." Dad said as he closed the door.

I tried to fall asleep again but couldn't. I heard talking from downstairs. I think I heard Yuki's voice and then running.

"Can I say hi to him?" Yuki said. "No..." Luna replied. I heard the door opening and saw Yuki peeking through. "Hi Jon. Are you okay?" She asked. I just stared at her for awhile and finally spoke since forever.

"How's... Evan...?" I asked. I felt weird hearing my own voice again. "He's doing ok. Things going alright and everything. You know, normal normal." She said. So, he just forgot about everything..?

"He also doesn't talk about you, sadly..." She said softly. "Yuki!" Luna yelled in a angry tone. I felt like crying again so I covered myself under the blanket.

"If you want... I can talk to him for you.." She said. I peeked through the blanket and said, "please..." She smiled and walked out of the door. "I'll text you of what he says." "Thank you.." "Bye Jon. Hope you feel better." Then she closed the door.

|Time Skip|

I heard my phone beeped from my desk. I guess Yuki told Evan. I tried to grabbed my phone but it was too far away. I growled and finally got it. I unlocked my phone and looked at the text.

Y: I talked to him
Y: he's going to text you back on my phone.
Y: it's weird to hear from you again since 2 months, Mask Freak. I actually kinda forgot about you. Can you please not talk to me again or tell my sister to send me little messages from you? Thanks, now I should go. -Evan
Y: I'm sorry! I didn't think he would say that to you!

I threw my phone at the wall and saw that it made a crack. "FUCK YOU!!!" I screamed into the pillow. 'I didn't mean it! I'm sorry! Why do you have to bully me for acting stupid?!' "EVAN!!!!" I screamed. I felt dizzy and saw darkness closing in.

Luna's POV

"EVAN!!!!" I heard Jon screamed. I ran out of my room and ran to his room. "Jonathan!" I walked to him and saw him closing his eyes. "Hang in there!" I said to him. "Dad!!" I hold Jonathan's hand and tried to wake him up.

Dad ran into the room and started panicking a bit. "We need to take him to the hospital!" My dad said as he gets his phone out. I noticed that Jon was having a hard time breathing. We heard the ambulance coming by quickly. Dad let them in and they took Jonathan away.

---------------------------
Omg I had a panic attack today at school when I saw that 1K+ views! Thank you so much guys ;D New chapter will be good and sad. I shall write it soon. Hope you guys like this story so far.