Chapter 5| First Friend

Delirious's POV

I been quiet for 2 days already. I forgot how my own voice sounds like! Luna tries so many ways to make me talk. She threw things at me, tried to make me laugh, and calmly talk to me. I don't know why I stop talking to her.

I also never took off my hoodie. I don't want anyone to see my bandages and start asking me questions. I just want people to leave me alone...

"Hey." Luna said as she sat down on my bed next to me. "My friend, Alaska, is having a party at a roller skating place and I want you to come along." I rolled to my side so I won't look at her. "Jon... Come on... You need to get out of your room for once!" She said.

We were quiet for awhile until she slapped my bed. "That's it! You're going to the party with me no matter what!" She said as she grabbed my hand and get me out of bed. I was scared about going to the party.

|time skip|

"Evan! Evan! Evan!" A group of people cheered. It was the kid who sits in front of me in math. He was really good at skating and he was using roller blades.

"Hey guys." Luna said. Four people came up to her and said "hi." "This is my brother, Jonathan. He really shy and doesn't talk..." Her friends looked a bit scared of me because of my mask.

I was about to walk to a table alone until Luna pulls on my hoodie. "Don't you dare, you're skating." She said. She handed me roller skates and she had roller blades. I wanted to used roller blades so I pointed at hers.

"What? You want to use the roller blades?" She said as she put them on. I nodded and looked at everyone. "Jon, you'll fall on your ass so many times! Just use the roller skates for now." I sighed and put them on.

Luna got up and staked to the ring. I tried to follow her but really slowly. She went up to Alaska and a girl with blue hair, I think her name is Yuki. They skated really fast and I was all by myself. Suddenly, BAM!

I shook my head and fixed my mask a bit. I see the kid named Evan rubbing his head. "Nice going, Mask Freak!" Someone yelled out of the ring. "I can't believe you ruin Evan's skating skills!" "Why are you even here?!"

The words started to hurt me. I tried to get up but couldn't. "Hey, are you alright?" Evan said. He held out his hand and I grabbed it. He helped me up and people started yelling again. "Evan touched Mask Freak!" "Eww! Evan go wash your hands!" "Why did you help that freak!?"

I started to cry under the mask. I guess Evan heard my sniffles because he asked "are you crying?" I skated out of the ring really fast. I was shocked that I was going fast but I didn't really care.

I ran inside the bathroom and locked myself in one of the stalls. I threw my skates at the door and cried my eyes out.

Vanoss's POV

I saw the masked kid skated out of the ring fast. Everyone cheered when he left to the bathroom. "He's finally gone!" "Yes!"

I stayed silent for awhile and slowly get off the ring. Everyone got on the ring and started skating. They were calling me to come back and skate but I ignored them.

I went to the bathroom and heard someone crying. I found where the crying was coming from. I knocked on the door of the stall and the crying stop.

"Hey, are you alright?" I said. I heard the door unlocked and see the masked kid staring at me. He sighed and walked out of the bathroom.

I grabbed his arm and cried like he was in pain. I let go and he rubbed his wrist. "S-sorry..." I shuddered. He left the bathroom and I followed. I saw him grabbing Luna's hand, taking her away from her friends

Delirious's POV

"Jon, let go!" Luna said as she tried to get out of my gripe. I stopped in the back corner with her. "Ok! What's going on with you?! You been silent for 2 days, didn't want to go school and the party." Luna said.

"Hey!" I heard Evan called out. "Hey Evan." Luna said. "Hey Luna. Dude, are you ok?" He said. "Jonathan, please talk." Luna said softly. I couldn't hold in my pain.

"THIS WORLD IS A LIVING HELL!!" I yelled out. People stared at me confused. "What?" Luna and Evan said, confused. "I'm leaving..." I said walking to the exit. "Jonathan, don't go!" Evan said.

I kept walking until I felt a tug on my hoodie. Suddenly, my hoodie came off and I gasped. I turned around seeing Luna looking at my arm and Evan holding my hoodie.

"Jonathan... Why?!" Luna said as she grabbed my arm looking at the bandages. She took them off and saw my cuts. Evan was in shocked also. I burst into tears under my masked.

Evan came up to me and hugged me. I cried into his shoulder. I looked up and saw Luna crying also. People circled around us and started laughing that I was crying.

"You guys are a bunch of dicks!" Evan yelled and hugged me tighter. "Just because he wears a mask doesn't mean he's different!"

"Jon, if people hurt you tell me..." Evan whispered. My eyes widened and he smiled. "Friends?" He said. "Y-you're my first f-friend..." I told him.

"Jonathan... Let's go home..." Luna said quietly. Evan stopped hugging me and Luna grabbed my hand. "Happy birthday, Alaska..." Luna told her.

We both walked outside and got into the car in silence. I felt like I was forgetting something but I just went straight home.

---------------------
Hope you guys like this chapter! Delirious finally have a friend! ^-^ Oh and the birthday idea came from me actually going to my friend's party. Alaska is actually an OC of my friend and today was her birthday. Wish her happy birthday :3