Chapter 4| Life is hell

Delirious's POV

I got out of the bus today and left to my first period class quickly. I didn't talk to Luna all morning, so she'll probably get mad at me. I didn't talk to anyone at all. Everyone laughed at me and kept calling me, "Mask Freak."

No one was in math when I got there. I checked the time on my phone and saw that I had 10 minutes left before the bell rings. I saw down at my normal seat, and looked for a book to read.

I pulled out a black notebook and notice it wasn't my notebook. It was Luna's drawing book. Great! Now she'll get mad at me for taking her drawing book and not talking to her. I looked through the book and smiled at her amazing drawings. There was one of me chasing her because she had my mask and another was notes that we wrote to each other when we lose our voices at a party.

"Hey, Mask Freak!" Someone said while smashing on my desk. It was Alex and there was two guys behind him. He took Luna's drawing book. "I never knew you draw." He said. I shook my head no. "Oh, this is your little freshman's book." Alex said as he flipped through a new page.

He grabbed a pencil out and drew a picture of me laying down cover in blood. He laughed at his drawing. "This is going to happen to you right now!" He said as he picked me up from my chair. One of his friends went to close the door so no one can come in.

Alex threw me against the wall and I fell on the floor. He kicked my stomach making it hurt more than last time. His friends laughed as he did that. I stand up and punch him but I guess it wasn't strong enough. "Wow, you're so weak." Alex said. His friend picked me up and threw me at the desks. I hit my head on one of the table and my head started bleeding.

They laughed at me and threw Luna's notebook on my stomach. My vision started to disappear and I heard the bell rang for class to start. Then, everything went black.

Vanoss's POV

I got to math and saw everyone crowding around someone. I walked over to see what happen and see Luna's brother passed out on the floor. His blood was all over the floor and my teacher was on the phone, calling for help. The nurse came into the room with a wheelchair. She picked up the masked kid, put him on the wheelchair, and left.

"Okay class, after that happened... Let's go to another room so the janitor can clean up the mess." My teacher said. Everyone left the class, following the teacher, and I was left behind. I noticed a notebook on the floor and I picked it up, thinking that someone forgot it. I looked at the page it was open to. It was the kid... On the floor... Cover in blood. Someone did this to him and drew this on the notebook.

I looked through the book trying to find a name. I stopped at one page that was notes.
L: I can't talk >.>
J: same here my throat is in pain
L: this is weird ._. writing notes to each other even tho we're next to each other
J: this is fun!
L: ok...
J: more fun than yesterday xD
L: don't talk about it..
J: why?! it was funny seeing you bouncing off of walls! I never saw you that hyper before
L: I never saw you scream a lot in your life
J: you were screaming also crazy Luna! :3
L: can we write notes somewhere else and not on my notebook?!
J: ok... But keep this page please xD
L: ok -.-

I laughed a bit at the convention. I walked out of class and walk to we're all the freshmen classes are at.

|time skip|

The bell finally rang and I saw Luna getting out of class. I ran to her and told her about what happen. "What?!" She said in an angry tone. She was so mad and she punched a locker next to her. "Fucking hell!" She screamed.

She walked to her locker, open it angrily, grabbed all her stuff and ran to the nurse's office. "Luna, wait!" I yelled. "I can't wait!" She yelled back. "Here!" I yelled throwing the notebook. She amazing caught it and ran to the office.

Delirious's POV

I was laying in my bed again, like last time. My dad had a meeting to go to so he picked me up, drop me off, then left. There was a bandage wrapped around my head and an ice pack on my stomach.

'Life is hard...' I thought. I put my hands to my eyes to cover my face. "Stupid! Ugly! Weak! Freak!" I yelled. I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a knife and walked to the bathroom.

Don't do it! I heard a voice said that sounded like Luna.

Do it, Mask Freak! Another voice said that sounded like Alex.

I thought of the four words I yelled and made 4 cuts on my wrist. I washed off my arm and bandage it up. I walked back to my room, hide the knife, and lay back in bed. I looked at my alarm clock and saw it said 2:29. Luna should be home soon, seeing how much of a mess I am.

I noticed that I was showing the bandages so I put on my sky blue hoodie. 'Life is hell...' I thought before I fell asleep.

------------------------
I bet you guys are going to scream at me now for writing this. I felt bad for writing this. ;-; Hope you enjoy!