Chapter 6| Best day ever!

Delirious's POV

It was the weekend! I was so happy that I don't have to go to that hell called school. I haven't been in a good mood for awhile. I was so full of energy and I wanted to do something. Maybe I can text Evan so we can hang out. Hopefully he's not going to a big party for popular kids only. I looked for my phone and texted him. He replied really quick.

D: Hey!
E: Hey Jon. How's it going?
D: Great!
E: You seem to be in a really good mood
D: Well it's Saturday, bro! Wanna hang ou?
E: Sure thing. Bring your sister with you so she can hang out with Yuki.
D: Alright.
E: I know a huge mall that we can hang out all day at.
D: Awesome!

I was so happy that I finally have a friend. Evan seems like a cool guy to hang out with! I ran to Luna's room and knocked on the door really hard. She opened the door and smiled when she saw the big smile on my face.

"Why are you in a good mood?" She asked. "We're gunna hang out with Evan and Yuki today!" I said. "Oh cool!" She replied. "Before I start getting ready..." She held her hands out. "Wrist check." "What?" "Give me your arms." She ordered. I put my arms out and she rolled up my sleeves. She looked around my wrist and rubbed the old cuts I made. "Good, you haven't cut." She said. I rolled down my sleeves and rubbed my wrist. I felt ashamed for doing self harm.

"I'm going to do wrist checks now on." She said. "Ok." I answered back. "I'm gunna ask Evan what time he's going to pick us up." "I say now since I'm bored as fuck." Luna said as she closed her door to get ready.

|time skip|

BEEP BEEP BEEP. I heard outside. I knew Evan was here and he was trying to annoy us. Luna ran down the stairs and opened the door. "Shut the fuck up!" She yelled at Evan. I walked behind her and see Evan waving at me. I waved back and we walked over to the car. "Ready to go?" He said. "Yeah!" I cheered. I sat at the front and Luna sat in the back with Yuki.

During the car ride, we listen to a song called Ready to Go(Get Me Out of My Mind) by Panic! At the Disco. I looked out at the window in a really creepy way to scared the shit out of people. A lady jumped as she saw my masked then started laughing. I did my creepy laugh and lift up my masked above my lips to smile at her.

We finally got to the mall, which was really huge. We all got out of the car and walked inside. "This is amazing!" Me and Luna said together. Yuki and Luna ran off to a store called Hot Topic and me and Evan just walked around. We talked a bit to know each other a bit more. Some girls at the school noticed Evan and tried to take him away from me. He told them no and that he was hanging out with me which made me happy.

Evan found an arcade and held my hand. I don't know why but I felt my face heating up when he did. He ran inside to the arcade, dragging me with him. He got us a lot of tokens and looked for a game we should play.

"How about guitar hero?" He asked. "Sure! Just to warned you, I'm really good at that game!" I replied. He put in the tokens and handed me one of the guitars. It was sky blue and white. He grabbed a red and black guitar. We both played on expert and decided to play The Devil Went Down To Georgia. "Good luck." Evan said smirking at me. I lifted up my mask above my lips and smirked back.

A couple of people were watching us and soon more and more people came by. We were playing so good and I was surprised that Evan is really good. People started cheering behind us and I was smiling the hold time. I started doing a little dance and Evan chuckled. "Go, Jonathan! Go, Evan!" I heard Luna and Yuki said. I guess they saw the crowd of people and found us. We kept going and going. My fingers started to hurt but I didn't stop. When the song ended, everyone started clapping and screaming. I never felt this before in my life.

Everyone started leaving and I saw Yuki running to her brother. Evan put the guitar back where he got it and hugged her. Luna walked up to me and we gave each other a high five. I put her in a head lock and hug her. "Gahhhh!" She said and tried to get out of the hug. "Jon, good game!" Evan said. I stopped hugging Luna and said, "yeah!" We gave each other a high five and played a few more games.

We left the arcade and checked the time. It was getting late but I didn't want this day to end. We walked around a bit and I stopped everyone when we were in front of a pet shop. "Look!" I said.
I was an animal person so I ran inside and saw the dogs and cats. Luna went up to a black cat and smiled at it. I put my finger on the cage and said, "here, kitty kitty kitty." Luna laughed a bit as I kept saying it over and over. "We should probably go now." Evan said. I got sad and we all left the pet shop. We got inside the car and drive home.

"Aw, they both fell asleep." Evan said while driving. I looked at the back and saw Yuki and Luna sleeping. I smiled and chuckle. "Hey Jon," "What's up?" "Do you want to stay over at my house for the night?" Evan asked. I felt my cheeks heating up again. "I don't know, when we get to my house, let me ask my dad." I said. "Alright."

He drove to our driveway and waited for me to ask my dad. I picked up Luna and took her to her room. I opened my dad's room and see him watching tv. "Hey Dad, can stay over at Evan's house?" I asked. "Sure thing, Jon." "Thanks Dad!" I said joyfully. I packed a some stuff and went back outside. I got back inside the car and Evan drove to his house.

He picked up his sister and opened the door. "I'm home!" He yelled. "Welcome back, Evan!" A woman said. She saw me and got creeped out of my masked. "Oh, who are you?" "I'm Jonathan." I said. "Oh hi! I'm Evan's mom." She hold out her hand and I shook it. "He's staying over for the night." Evan said. "Alright, just don't be too loud, ok?" "Ok." "Now give me my sweetheart." Evan's mom picked up Yuki like a baby and took her to her room. Evan and I went up to his room.

"I never had a sleepover before." I said. "Oh, well then I need to make this the best sleepover for you then." Evan replied. "First, the mall, now this?!" I said. He laughed and nodded.