Chapter 18| Bonfire!

Delirious's POV

It's been a month after the Battle of the Bands. Today was the day of the bonfire and the mini concert at lunch. Luna was able to see with her right eye again and had a scar like me. She always tell me that we're twins now because of our right eye's scars.

We got to lunch and stood up at the stage. A lot of people clapped and continued eating their lunch. We played a couple of songs and took a tiny break to eat. After that, we did one more song before the bell rang. Everyone told us that we did a good job when we walked to our classes.

During my last period, I was dying to get out of school. We had a four day weekend and during that weekend, it was the bonfire.

"Jonathan Denis! Are you even paying attention to the lesson?!" My teacher yelled at me. "Uh... Ya..." I replied. Everyone was looking at me. "Ok then, tell me what caused World War 2." She told me. I froze and tried to think. "Uh... World War 2 was ca-" The bell rang and everyone ran out, even me.

"Luna and Evan... Where are you..." I whispered to myself. I found Evan and ran up to him to give him a hug. He hugged back tightly and then let go quickly when people started staring at us weirdly. "We should go before people start calling us fags..." Evan said softly and we walked to where the freshman classes were at.

We found Luna and she was walking our way but didn't notices us. She had her hood on, covering her face and a boy with brown hair was talking to her. I saw her smiled and noticed that she was blushing a bit.

'Ooooo. Luna found someone to love.' I thought. I had an evil planned. "Luna!" I yelled and waved at her. She looked up and noticed me. "Come here my adorable little sister!" The boy that was talking to her started laughing and she was all pissed off. They both walked up to me and Evan. "I'll see you later, Luna." He said and walked off. "I'm so happy to see you again!" I said as I pulled her into a hug. She punched me roughly on the face, making my mask go to the side, and yelled, "You fucker!"

I let go of her and she walk quickly to the door, trying to stay away from us. We all walked outside and Luna looked at me with a death stare.

"You embarrassed me in front of my friend!" She yelled. "Really? I think you mean crush?" I said. She turned red and was about to punch me but Evan blocked it. "Don't hurt the bae." He said. "Well tell your 'bae' not to embarrass me in front of my bae... Did I really just called him bae?!" She said and covered her face with the blue bandana to hide her blush.

"Guys, we should go now! The Tazzmai's are going also so we need to meet up with them." Evan yelled. We all screamed, "Bonfire! Bonfire! Bonfire!" as we ran off.

|Time Skip|

We all were in the bus with the Tazzmai's. It felt a bit awkward that they were coming but Evan told me that it would be a great way to make new friends.

A boy with brownish spiked up hair and blue eyes was playing a guitar. He was actually really good. Two girls were singing along with the beat of his guitar. One had brown hair and blonde highlights and had blue eyes. The other had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes also. In the back, there was a girl with blonde hair with blue eyes being far away from her group. I saw one of her band members walking up to her, trying to make her laugh. He had brown hair and dark brown eyes. Everyone in the Tazzmai's seems cool and they didn't mess with me at all for wearing a mask.

"PENIS!" The boy in the back said. Everyone stopped what they were doing and started laughing. "Brogan... You're such an idiot..." The girl sitting next to him laughed softly. "Come on, Jay!" Brogan yelled.

Luna got out of her seat and looked at the boy who was playing the guitar. "Can I play something?" She asked. "Sure thing." He said as he gave her the guitar. "Be careful. If you break Ryder's guitar, he'll attack you." The brown headed girl said. "Shut up, Sky." Ryder said. "I ain't afraid of him." Luna said. She started playing the guitar and everyone,but me and Evan, started singing to the beat of it.