Chapter 17| We.. What?! YES!

Delirious's POV

I saw Luna on the floor, covering her right eye. She was still breathing, but really quickly. I looked at Alex as I saw him holding a knife, covered in blood.

I quickly ran up to Luna and put her head on my lap. "Luna!" I cried. I saw her hand covered in blood and blood was dripping down her face, slowly to the ground. "J-Jon..." She said softly. Her left eye was red from crying. She was trying to be strong and not cry yet her left eye was still watery.

"I can't believe... You became a murder!" Evan yelled and tackled Alex down. He started punching him in the face. His nose started bleeding and he had a black eye now. Evan got up and walked over to us. Alex laughed at said, "have fun playing without a singer..."

"Luna... Move your hand..." I told her softly. She slowly took her hand off her eye. She had a cut across her eye. "She won't be able to play in the finals..." Evan said. "Wait.. No.." She said as she tries to get up.

She almost fell but I was able to help her up. "Luna, you're not going to play on the finals... We'll just quit and maybe do our own bonfire another day." I told her.

She yanked the bandana off her neck and wrapped it around her head. She turned it into an eye patch. Some of the blood went through the bandana.

"Come on..." She said as she starts to walk to the door. "You can't play!" I yelled. "Jonathan! I'll be fine!" She said as she opens the door

Me and Evan followed her inside and we saw the principal looking at Luna. "Sweetie, please tell me what happened! You need to go to the nurse's office!" "No.. I'm staying here to play. Alex was also the one who did this to me. He's probably still outside." Luna said as she grabbed her guitar.

She fell on the floor, hard while hugging her guitar. I ran up to her and pick her up. "You can't do this..." I told softly. "The Pringles are up next!" Luna started walking to the stage, grabbing onto things to help her walk. "Come on, guys." She said.

We all got set up but I was afraid that Luna would fall again, so I gave her a chair. She sat down and Evan moved the mic down to her level. Everyone was looking at her in shock.

My sister is brave and amazing, but sometimes she does things really dangerous in her life. Like when she was little, she played the oujia board like no big deal. It still give me the chills when she talked about what the spirit said. She also jumped off our cousin's rooftop into the pool with no problem, and she was slow close to hitting the floor. She always risk her life and doesn't care about it. It like... She knows that nothing bad will happen.

We started playing Misery Business. She was singing perfectly but I could tell she wasn't going to last long. I just wanted to yell at her to stop and we can all walk off the stage, losing. She sang her heart and got up from her seat and pushed it away from her. She fixed the microphone and hold onto it.

Suddenly, her body gave up... She passed out on the stage and falling on top of her guitar. Evan and I stopped playing and dropped everything. We ran to her and saw that she was passed out. I picked her up and took her to the nurse's office.

|Time Skip|

I was in the hospital, holding onto Luna's hand. Evan had his hands on my shoulder and tried to calm me down. "She needs to stop risking her life and not care about it..." I told him. I started crying and hugged him. "At least she isn't dead.." He said and kissed my forehead. I was glad that Evan is always there to make me smile.

Luna woke up and looked around. She put her hand over her right eye as she felt an eye patch. "Morning. The doctor said that you won't be able to see with your right eye for awhile..." I said softly. She smiled at me and said, "twinnies."

"What?" I asked. She sat up and lifted up my mask, moving it to the top of my head. She rubbed the scar that I had on my right eye. "I guess we're twins now." She said. She smiled at me and didn't care about her eye. Evan's phone rang and he walked outside to answered it.

Vanoss's POV

I walked out of the room to the waiting room. "Hello?" I said. "Is this Evan Fong?" The voice said. "Yeah." I replied. "This is Mrs. Walker from the office. We would like to tell you that you and your band won the Battle of the Bands!" I froze and was a bit confused. "W-What?!" I said cheerfully. "The Tazzmai's said that they were dropping out and would like to give you the rewards." I was so happy. "YES!!!" I screamed.

I opened the door, seeing Luna pointing at Jon's eye, laughing. "Guys! We won!" I yelled. "wait... What?!" Luna said. "We.. What?! YES!!!" Jon yelled. I ran up to them and gave each other a hug. "Bonfire! Bonfire!" Luna cheered.

Today was a rollercoaster day but ended in a success.

------------------
Bonfire! Bonfire! I never actually been to one but me and my friends are talking about doing one, one day. ^.^ They're making me sing and I don't like it. >.> Welp, I hope you guys like this chapter. :3 Sorry it was short..