Chapter 10| The Fight

Evan's POV

I saw Luna and Jon getting off the bus. "Alright, Yuki... Remember the plan?" I asked her. "Yup." She said. "Alright, let's go!" We both walked to different directions.

The plan was to try and get Luna remember Jonathan. Yuki had to go to Jonathan and try to make him happy. My plan is to tell Luna everything about Jon. Then, we make them talk to each other and see what happens.

"Luna!" I yelled while running up to her. She stopped and turned around. "Oh, hey..." "Evan." "Right. You're Yuki's brother." I nodded and we both started walking around.

"What do you think about Jon?" I asked. She sighed and rolled her eyes. "He's an idiot! He hides from everyone and that creepy fucking mask, like I just want to burn it. He never talks to anyone and it's creepy as fuck. Worst brother that anyone could ever had." She said. I frowned and started getting mad at bit. I wanted to punch her but I can't punch her in front of everyone.

Yuki's POV

I ran up to Jonathan as fast as I can. "Jon!" I yelled. He froze and slowly turned around. "Hey! How's it going?" I asked him. He shrugged and continued walking away from me. "Where are you going?" I asked while following him. He didn't say anything back and walked to what seems like a math classroom.

He sat down in the corner of the room and looked out of the window. "Is this your first period?" I asked. He sighed and nodded slowly. I sat in the desk next to him and watched him for awhile. He grabbed something out of his backpack. It was a black notebook.

It had a cool designed on the cover. Someone wrote band names all over it with a silver sharpie. It said Luna's Book in amazing silver font.

Jonathan rubbed his fingers on the title and slowly open it. "Is that Luna's sketch book?" He nodded slowly and looked at the picture of Luna holding a sword. A water droplet hit the page and I could hear Jon crying softly. "Jon..." I got up from the seat and stranded in front of his desk.

I slowly lifted up his mask and he quickly covered his face. I removed his arms and see him trying not to look at me. He looked like Luna but had freckles on his cheeks and a big scar across his eye. There was a tiny scar on his right cheek also.

"Laugh..." He said. "Why?" I asked. He covered his face again and yelled, "I'm ugly..." "No you're not! You look adorable!" I said and smiled while squishing his face. He stared at me like I was crazy. I wiped his tears away and made him smile. I removed my hands and he kept his smile on his face.

Evan's POV

I told Luna everything that I knew about Jonathan. We were silent then she started laughing like crazy. "Wait! Wait! My brother gets beat up by a guy named Alex! He's not brave enough to knock him out! Wow!" She continued laughing. "I never knew you were such a bitch!" I yelled at her. It kinda got everyone's attention and they started circling us. "You used to be the most kindest, badass girl I have ever met! You took care of Jonathan and protect him!" I said. I heard whispers behind me. "Shouldn't it be the other way around? Like he's 17 and I'm 15! He should be the one to take care of me." She said.

While we were fight, in the corner of my eye I saw Jonathan and Yuki. Jonathan needs to leave now before... "Oh look who's here." Luna said. Jonathan froze and they were both staring at each other. Yuki ran up to me and said, "this is bad..." "I see my idiotic, mask freak, brother is here. You're friend told me a lot about you." Jonathan looked at me and I had a bad feeling in my stomach. "I really like that you're so weak and not able to fight Alex. You're also a big baby who needs their little sister to take care of them." "E-Evan... You told her that..." Jonathan said. I was silent and people started laughing at Jon.

"Wow! He needed his little sister to take care of him!" "He's such a pussy! I would be brave enough to go against Alex!" "Mask Freak!" Jonathan fell on the floor, trying to block out all the things people were saying. "Mask Freak! Mask Freak!" Suddenly... "AHHHHHHHHH" Jonathan screamed and ran out of the school while dropping a black notebook. "Jon! Wait!" I ran after him.

We were both outside and Jonathan was trying to get all the hurtful words out of his head. "Jon! I was trying to he-" "You fucking told her! Me being weak and all that shit!" He yelled. "I was trying to help her remember about you!" "By telling her that I was treated like the youngest sibling and that I'm scared to talk to people!" I saw tears coming out behind the mask. "You're the worst friend ever!" He screamed at me.

"WORST FRIEND?! I TRIED TO FUCKING HELP YOU!" I yelled at him back. I got really pissed off. "WELL, YOU DIDN'T! YOU MADE MY LIFE WORSE NOW, EVAN! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Delirious's POV

I was so mad at Evan for him telling everything about my terrible life to Luna. I wanted to keep it a secret and show Luna that I was brave and not a idiot.

We were both silent for awhile and I tried to catch my breath from all our screaming. Evan turned his back on me and walked up the stairs. "Why did I even became friends with you," He pushed the door open to walk back inside the school. "Mask freak."

I decided to ditch school and walk all the way home. It was a long walk but fuck it. 'I fucking hate him!' I screamed in my mind. Then, I felt a sharp pain inside and started crying. Jon... He was trying to help... The voice said. He wasn't the bad guy in that fight... He did nothing wrong.. "Shut up..." I whispered. Remember the kiss? I blushed behind my mask thinking back about the memory. At the arcade. I had a flashback of all the people cheering for us. The sleepover. I heard our voice screaming "Bullshit!" And laughter.

'Did I really... Just lose my first friend..?'

|Time Skip|

Luna's POV

Me and my dad walked inside the house. "I can't believe your brother ditched school." He said. "I'm gunna go talk to him." He said as he walked up the stairs. I followed him then went to my room. I unzipped and looked for my homework.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I heard my stupid brother said. I continued looking for my homework and pulled something out of my bag. It was the black notebook that has my name on it. I stared at the book for awhile.

"Jonathan, you can't stay in your room forever!" I heard my dad said. I walked out of my room, still carrying the notebook, and hide against the wall, listening to their conversation.

"My life is a living hell!" I heard Jonathan said. "Things will get better so-" "NO IT WON'T! I LOST MY LITTLE SISTER AND MY FIRST FRIEND! I GET BULLY AT SCHOOL AND NO ONE HELPS ME! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I peeked through the little crack that was open.

I see Jonathan's mask on top of his head but couldn't see his face. His eyes were on fire but also had water coming out of them. He was pointing at the door, wanting Dad to leave.

"Jonathan, calm down..." Dad said as he tried to hug him. Jonathan pushed him away and Dad walked away from him. "Just... Leave..." I hugged the black notebook tightly and saw Dad walking to the door. I ran back to my room and closed the door.

I sat down in my office chair and put the notebook on my desk. I rubbed the silver ink that said my name and saw water hit the cover. I put my finger close to my eye and noticed that I was crying. I wiped my eyes and began to look through the book.

-------------------------------
Finally! I can't believe a lot of you guys like my story. Thank you so much c: I actually like writing this. During school, I been dying to get home just to write the next chapter. So I hope you guys like it!