❁ Goodbye for now ❁

WHA-

6k READS AND 400 VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG thank you all so much ToT! I'm glad you're enjoying this!!!

-J

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

The room filled into silence... no other words were spoken, just the harsh reality of Daichi's past hitting Sugawara like a truck.

The door slowly creaked open before being closed right behind the silver angel. He was speechless. It... Suga didn't know what to think or even do with this newfound knowledge.

Though it did give him some sort of closure knowing why the king was willingly going as far as to open the trade routes for him.

Hoping that everyone had left so he could sleep, the honey orbed angel opened the door to Daichi and his room. A weight seemed to lift off Sugawara's shoulders as the group of angels were strewn across the bed asleep, limbs entangled with other limbs as they all peacefully slept.

"Hey, you're back!" a familiar voice called.

"Oh, Ennoshita,"

"So how was it?"
It took Suga a moment to think, he still didn't know what to take of this, should he be sad, should he be angry, should he be happy? It was all a mix of emotions

"It was... fine, I'm just tired I guess"

"Understandable, do you want me to pull out another bed?"

"No, I think I would rather sleep with everyone else," the silver angel said as he climbed into his bed and placed his head on Yamaguchi's stomach while folding his wings as not to hurt them "Come,"

Reluctantly, Ennoshita put away the broom he was holding and crawled over to the pile of angels and placed himself against the headboard and gazed at his friends. A welcoming feeling overwhelmed the pair as they snuggled up together.

"Heh, so when are Kinoshita and Narita going to come out to us?" Suga's voice filled the silence.

The pair gazed at the couple who seemed to be cuddling before they fell asleep. It was cute. Suga and Ennoshita knew that both of them had been alone and left out most of their lives, so it almost seemed perfect that they got together.

"I don't know, I hope soon though"

As giggles filled the room, the two angels relaxed and closed their eyes, taking in the calm moment. Their breaths became rhythmic while their consciousness slowly faded.

So I feel I should point this out. When angels cuddle in a big group like this, it's a way to comfort their peers and to relieve stress.

"Excuse me, the king is calling for all of you" the same raven-haired devil from the awkward bathroom incident called out

Multiple groans were heard from inside the room as the group of Angels untangled themselves.

"It's too early~" Asahi complains.

"Sir it's nine o'clock in the morning" the servant voiced.

More groans were heard as the angels realised how late it was in the morning. After untangling themselves from each other, they were all escorted to the throne room with no time to change or get ready.

Thoughts of what this could all mean rushed through every single angel's head, usually they would have time to get dressed.

As the doors to the throne room were thrown open, the angels were taken aback at the set up going on.