❁Broken wings❁

Why was this chapter so hard to write? Like it took me two days?

-J

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Okay, this is quite brutal, please proceed at your own risk.

Days? Weeks? Months? Who knows how much time has passed. It was all senseless to the angels who were trapped in the clutches of the cobblestone prison. The only form of time they had was the regular visits from the devils who would come change their food and water.

As more days continued to roll by, a wider variety of devils started to appear, often going up to some of the angels' cages and whispering into the cages that held Suga's angel friends. The voices were raspy and quiet, making it almost impossible to pick up what they were saying.

"Hinata, who was that?" Sugawara asked in the quietest tone he could muster.

"Kageyama" was the only response he got.

That had been the only words shared in those days in the dungeon. The dungeon was ominous and terrifying but that single word made the darkness weigh down on the silver angel even more.

Of course. The strange devils that had been coming to see them were... their boyfriends in a way to put it.

Of course...

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

More time had passed whether that be months or days. It was only when the metal door creaked open did Suga take a look at who was opening it.

His hopes of Daichi coming to see him quickly faded as the familiar silhouette of the guard entered the dungeon. It was strange, the feeling of hope every time that door opened, only to be shattered by someone else entering.

Returning to reality, the echoing screech of the rust metal cage opening filled the air, blocking out any other noises that could have been heard. The uneasy feeling settled around Suga as he knew what was coming.

"Sugawara, the king is going to be attending today's session"

Torture... it was a torture session. The silver angel had just told his friends that it was "therapy" but in reality, they didn't need anything else to worry about.

As the cold metal cuffs wrapped around his wrists, the sharp stinging of the injured skin colliding with a solid object filled every nerve. Being dragged out, Suga got one last glimpse of the dungeon which might as well have been his home.

As the group's footsteps echoed through the hallways, a singular tear rolled down the angel's face. How long had it been since he had seen Daichi? For all he knew, it could have been months...

Winding through the corridors, everything seemed so bright and new, like a fresh beginning to the world. The silver-haired male's daydreams were quickly cut short when he came face to face with the familiar door. It was the same as the other but had the ominous and dark aura.

The devils opened the pair of doors without hesitation and shoved Suga in, making him face the deadly room. Covered top to bottom were weapons of all sorts, shackles, chains and cuffs...

Shivering as he walked up, the tears started to fill his vision, flashbacks burring every movement.

"Hurry up, if you're good it'll be over nice and quick"

Snapping out of his thoughts, Suga could only trudge over to the wall where the chains seemed to be eagerly awaiting him. Just as he slumped his back against the wall, he was picked up and turned around, now facing the cold metal wall.

"Listen up brat" a devil spat.

"The kings coming to watch today, see that dark window, yea he's watching our every move, so maybe if you behave we might let you off"

Suga could only close his eyes as the sounds of chains filled the room. They wrapped around his wrists, causing an overwhelming pain that threatened to make him blackout. Before the angel could take in anything else, a sharp pain travelled through his wing.

A scream echoed through the chamber as his wing was twisted, back and forth, so close to snapping but always staying on.

"MAKE IT STOP!"

The desperate cries echoed through the room with each piercing screams.

"That's enough"

The king's voice echoed throughout the chamber, making the pain stop. As the two devils backed off, the sharp pain flowed through his wings. It felt like they were on fire, burning with each little movement.

Suga turned his head, catching a glimpse at the mangled wing. Blood was seeping out of his shoulder, the warm blood dripping down his back while feathers scattered the floor, the silver feathers now crimson red.

"Tighten the chains, I want to talk with him" Sawamura's voice rang through the room.

Doing as requested, the two devils who had their hands on Suga's wings a few seconds ago, strode over to the beaten and bloody angel. In a split second, they had turned him around and had now chained his arms above his head. The top that the silver-haired male had been wearing had been chucked across the room, now revealing his once porcelain back to the cold wall.

Sugawara could only glance at the door as it creaked open, revealing a weathered and tired looking Daichi.

"Nice of you to pop in" the angel laughed, trying to shrug off everything that had just happened.

"W-why" a hoarse voice came from the king.

"Why did you kill my father?" the devil said with more confidence in his tone.

"I didn't," Suga said with a faint smile.

No matter how much Daichi blamed him, no matter how much he was tortured, no matter how much he was kept in the dark... Sugawara refused to give up.

"Well, then why... Why haven't you fought back?" the desperation in his tone was now becoming increasingly obvious.

"Daichi... it's really simple" the angel's tone was now peaceful and calm

"There's no reason fighting if this is how I'm going live for the rest of my life... plus... if not fighting means having the chance to rebuild my relationship with you, then I will sit back and peacefully accept my fate"

A deafening silence filled the air as no words were spoken. The only noise was the quiet sound of blood dripping onto the while tiles...

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

*Insert keyboard spam*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's your favourite sandwich filling?

uhh I don't know what's in it but I know its called chicken cranberry sandwich TwT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hippity hoppity :')

-Z

(J's friend)