❁Lazy days❁

Thank you to KenmaTheCatGamer and the WeebieWoo for helping me<3

ENjoy!

-J

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Thank you @Kenma_The_Cat_Gamer and @WeebieWoo

After getting his chains removed, a new feeling of freedom came across Suga. as the chains broke with a satisfying crack. As the angel flapped his wings around a few times with stars in his eyes, Daichi couldn't help but smile lightly at the childish reaction.

Before anything else could happen, the angel sprinted out the door of the heated room with furnaces, to the almost empty hall where he instantly flew up to the ceiling of the high hallway. Laughter filled the corridor as the king came out and saw the overjoyed angel flying between the chandeliers, lightly missing them by just a feather.

"Suga, can you come down now"
Barely glancing at the king, the silver angel lightly flew to the ground, making sure to do a small loop on his way down.

"Fancy~" cooed Daichi.

With the extra ego, Sugawara flexed out his wings, making them shine in the dim light of the hallway.

"Now, enough showing off. I still have royal duties to attend to" the king smirked.

"I thought you cancelled it though" the angel whined.

"That was for tomorrow"

"Awwww" whined Suga

"Fine, my living quarters are clean enough so you can help me around the castle if that's okay" replied Daichi knowing the full reason his angel was acting like this.

Whenever you get marked, usually one or the other in the pair become quite touchy or needy of attention. In this case, it was the angel who was becoming needy of attention, this comment making Suga quite happy. After the pair walked towards Daichi's room and changed into more suitable clothes, the angel wearing his maid uniform and the devil wearing his royal blue and gold suit, both of them headed off.

As the rest of the day rolled on, the king helped his angel around with all of his duties and planning of schedules. Others of the angel group had been seen running errands through the castle or flying with their marked devil outside.

Suga being the overprotective person he was, instinctively asked if they were okay and what sort of mark they got.

Hinata had got a basic shape of a sun implanted on the backside of his hand. After asking why in such a strange place, he replied that he took too long to reply.

Yamaguchi had a small crescent over his heart, or that's what he told Suga.

When the silver angel asked Asahi about him, the only reply he got was the speckled angel pulling his sleeve up revealing a small lightning bolt on his wrist.

Kiyoko had been outside flying, but instead of flying by herself, she seemed to be helping the small blonde-haired devil. Even though she was a few meters beyond the window, a red outline of a butterfly could be seen on her forearm.

Sugawara hadn't seen Ennoshita, but only seen Tanaka. Apparently, he wasn't feeling too well so was staying in the king's brothers living quarters. When asked what mark he got, Tanaka got all shy but meekly replied with a simple "Honeycomb"

After spending the day running around after the king and worrying over his friends, flopping down his dorm bed sounded just like what he needed. Yet a certain someone wouldn't allow that.