❁Pure ambitions❁

So I got a Karasuno jacket and I was wearing it while my Japanese family friend was over. And she was like "Oh is that kanji?" and then she read it out to everyone. I honestly didn't know what to feel ;-;

-J

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

The winds slowly blew past Sugawara as he took in the breathtaking view of one of the more southern cities of the angel kingdom. His long-sleeved peach coloured top swayed in the wind while his light blue jeans kept his legs from freezing. He shivered as the wind hit his pale back. It was times like these that he wished he had a more suitable top, one that didn't have the backline that dropped underneath his wings (It's just the neckline goes underneath his wings). Checking his wristwatch, the angel quickly stood up and stretched his newly formed wings. As he started his walk down the windy hill, Suga looked longingly up at all of the other creatures who were flying freely through the air, laughing and playing tag. Butterflies fluttered around his stomach as the task he was about to face became more real. Being born prematurely meant that his wings didn't grow properly. Only a year ago had he been able to move them without feeling an immense amount of pain. Fortunately for him and the other premature angels, a few years ago, a program had started to help those who had late-developing wings. As he approached the base of the hill, he saw them. The rest of the group he had spent his past 2 years with, all learning how to fly.

"Suga!" called out a cheerful orange-haired boy.

"Hi, Hinat-"

Before he could finish, a painfully familiar voice called out from the sky.

"Oh look! It's the runts!"

Suga was quick to fire back and protect his small group "Oh look, it's the guys who have nothing to do with there lives"

Though the comment seemed to come so naturally to the angel and he said it with just hatred in his tone, the bullies didn't back off.

"Well at least we can fly," said the leader, dramatically flapping his wings as he lowered himself onto the wavy grass.

"Come on, Amida, can't you leave us alone for one day?" questioned Yamaguchi who had popped out from behind Asahi.

"Maybe if you pass your exam, that's today isn't it?"

The four premature angels swallowed fear. They were all nervous and it didn't help with Amida and his group reminding them.

"J-just leave us alone!" Asahi spoke up.

The group of flightless angels turned and looked at the male who just spoke up. The speckled winged male had never spoken up and was often targeted for this, so seeing him face Amida and his mates was a huge improvement in the group's morale.

"Sure, try not to fail. You're already failures so no pressure!" he sneered.

Suga and his group could only watch helplessly as he and his mates flew off. The white-winged angel wished he could fly after him and grab him into a neck hold, but that would mean an instant disqualification in the flight exam. Turning to face his friends, it broke Sugawara's heart to see how scared they were. Yamaguchi was yearning a mint green sweater that had dipped down below his wings. Unlike Suga, he had a shawl draped over his shoulders, protecting his shoulders from the cool breeze. He was wearing black jean shorts and some of his fringe was being pinned back by some hair-clips. Hinata was wearing a plain white hoodie with a black vest along with some loosely fitting black jeans. Asahi was keeping basic with a dark blue striped top that had a drawstring back with some black, loose-fitting sweatpants. After looking everyone over, Sugawara led the group towards the building where they would be given the extra information they needed for their test.

"Just remember, stay calm, the winds up there will be stronger than down here so make sure not to get tunnel vision"

Everyone looked confident as they opened the double doors to the academy on the edge of a cliff.

"Welcome," said a cheery voice.

"Gather round, gather round, quickly now, there is a lot to go through"

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

The butterflies on Sugawara's stomach turned to jet planes. They were all standing on the balcony, waiting to get the okay to fly off. So far, 3 people have managed to successfully fly off, while 2 others slipped and fell onto the net below. Suga was nominated to start for his group.

"1A's representative, please come forward"

The white-winged angel took a big step forward, coming face to face with the head principle. The black skin suit with an electric blue stripe down the side felt plastered to his body. Every little moment was a struggle and it constricted his movements. Before he was let off, the angel took a quick look at the sky and surveyed the weather and wind movement.

'It looks like it's going to be sunny, a few clouds around but that will be fine. The wind also looks like it's died down so that will help a lot"

It was the perfect day...

Or so it seemed...

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Whalla! I'm gonna publish this now cause why not?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is your favourite drink?

Milk or tropical Juice uwu

~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I drew the pictures of the wings! Every time a character is introduced I'll show you what their wings look like!

~~~~~~~~~~~~So I drew the pictures of the wings! Every time a character is introduced I'll show you what their wings look like!

I'm actually really happy with this so far! I can't wait to get further into the story lol

Stay safe and drink some water<3333

-J