❁ A proposal and a promise ❁

First, on the bucket list, I just wanna say sorry for the lack of updates for the past two days. I lost my laptop that had all the writing on it so I apologize. 

Second, Thank you so much for getting this to 7k reads! That's seriously amazing!!! Thank you all so much <33333

-J

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

With death glares still raining as Hinata ran into Kageyama's warm embrace. There was a moment where the only audible noises were the soft pants of the devils who were still struggling to calm their breathing.

"So, wanna explain what your little gift is? It must be important if you missed us" the salt in Sugawara's tone was obvious, like spitting fire.

"Uhm about that" Kageyama's voice was shaking like he was preparing himself for something eventful "Shoyo, c-can you close your eyes for a second"

Though hesitant, the orange-haired angel slowly closed his eyes, making sure to put his hands over them to show that he was doing it properly.

Watching with curiosity, small gasps echoed in the eerie air as the black-haired devil slowly pulled out a small leather box.

"Is that a-" Yamaguchi stared in awe as his question was simply answered with a quick and short nod from Kageyama who was starting to kneel on one knee in front of his tiny boyfriend.

"S-Shoyo, at first me may not have had the best start, sure we fought but somewhere along the line we went from enemies to lovers, and to say I fell for you would be un understatement... so... could you open your eyes so I can ask you a question..."

Goofy grins played across everyone's faces as Hinata's face turned into an expression of shock. Tears seemed to fall mindlessly from his face as his hazel eyes glanced at the shiny gold wedding band that sat in the velvet casing of the black leather box.

"Shoyo Hinata, will you marry-"

"Yes, you idiot" tears were falling heavily from the couple's eyes as both of them embraced each other in an awkward hug.

As the couple kissed, sending everyone including the servants who had peeked in, Sugawara couldn't help but feel the smile fading from his face. The sudden proposal made him feel strange, like a longing feeling to be loved and appreciated.

Joining along with the clapping that was still ringing in his ears, a warm hand placed itself on his shoulder. Spinning around, the silver angel's hazel eyes met with those familiar chocolate eyes.

"Dai-"

"Koushi, I promise on my life that one day I will get down on my knee and propose to you, just be patient"

All Sugawara could do was watch in disbelief as the king strode off while a bright blush formed on his face. It was almost a dream come true... but would he keep that promise?

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

I know it's short but I'm gonna try to make the next chapter longer!

~~~~~~~~

What's the first word that comes to mind when you read the word "Soft"?

A very soft and fluffy bed uwu

~~~~~~~~

I hope everyone has an amazing day! 2021 is coming soon so yay? I dunno. I hope everyone stays safe and looks after themselves <3333333

-J