❁Painful marking❁

Sorry, this was delayed! I had a few parent problems and accidentally watched an hour of Draganrompa gameplay- this was also a really long chapter to write so once again I am very sorry!

-J

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

The feast had been amazing. Sugawara had been escorted by the king himself, receiving a few glares from other devils and smug grins from his angel friends who were seated next to their selected master. Quietly following Daichi into the hall, the stares from the devils seated at the table made the silver angel want a black hole to suddenly appear and swallow him up.

"Here take a seat" the king gestured

Looking around, Suga realised he was the only one not standing so he quickly took his place next to Daichi who was at the head of the table. As soon as he had sat down, a small bell tingled, silencing the low murmurs that had spread across the table.

Just as everyone was about to make a statement, a long line of pudgy looking devils, both female and male, who were wearing chefs hats, slowly flew in, each carrying a silver platter. As they marched into the room and placed the silver platters in front of everyone, it was then that Sugawara noticed who was at the table.

Out of his group of angels, he spotted everyone including Narita and Kinoshita. One thing was for certain, the angels had been given special treatment for tonight.
Asahi was seated next to that small devil who's name was Nishinoya? Suga was pretty sure that was his name. The speckled winged angel was wearing a nice velvet red suit with his hair tied back while the devil was wearing a casual white blouse with a black jacket over top.

Kiyoko's wings shined in the bright room showing that they had been freshly cleaned along with her hair. She was wearing a flowy purple dress that silhouetted her figure but fluffed out at the end. Next to her was the devil whose name was Yachi. Of course, Suga knew her, she was the one who chained his wings. The blonde demon was simply wearing a white dress with small blue flowers on it.

Next was Kinoshita and Narita. They were both wearing matching navy suits and were seated next to each other on the right side of the old king and queen. While the two angels looked happy and were flushed in the face, Daichi's parents were the complete opposite, to say the least.

As the silver angel turned to his right, he was met with Ennoshita. He had a surprised look on his face that indicated he still wasn't used to all of this. Suga had to admit that in his dark brown suit, he looked brilliant and next to him was Tanaka, Nishinoya's second half. He was wearing a simple white button-up top with a black vest overlapping.

Lastly was Hinata and Yamaguchi, with their respective masters.

While the orange angel looked like he was about to burst with excitement, Kageyama looked less than thrilled. Hinata was wearing a dark navy, long-sleeved button-up shirt white Kageyama was wearing a plain, long sleeve blouse.

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima were both looking like this was some sort of special meeting as they were both wearing proper suits. Yamaguchi was wearing a dark evolve green one while Tsukishima was wearing a boring black one.

Finally onto Sugawara and Daichi. The angel was wearing a plain pale blue suit that gave him a soft sort of glow meanwhile the devil was wearing a dark navy blue that could pass off as black. Together they looked like yin and yang, each complementing each other perfectly.

"So what's this for" spoke up Hinata when the food had been set down.

"Shut up dumbass, the king is getting there"
"HEY DON'T CALL ME-"