❁Doctor's results❁

Ha ha so my family thought it would be fun to spring clean the house and now I'm stuck cleaning my sisters room-

-J

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

An hour had passed and without a word from Daichi. The silver angel was still sitting on the floor of the small living room of his old dorm. The musty smell had vanished, leaving everything smelling... empty?

A small creak broke the ominous silence as a small tuft of ginger hair poked through the door.

"Suga?" Hinata's voice called out.

"Here"

Soft footsteps echoed around him as they seemed to make their way through the kitchen and into the living room.

"Suga are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just tired" the silver angel plastered a weary-looking smile on his face.

It wasn't a lie, Sugawara was exhausted, if it were up to him, he would fall asleep right then and there, but a few reasons were stopping him.

"Oh, Asahi! I found Suga!" the bubbly angel called out to the male who had just walked in the door.

"Oh thank god, we were all getting worried," the speckled angel said.

As if on cue, five other angels walked into the room, Kiyoko, Narita, Kinoshita, Ennoshita and Yamaguchi. Small streams of tears could be seen on their faces as a wave of relief washed over them.

"SUGAWARA" the olive haired angel screamed, running over to where the silver angel was sitting on the floor.

"Watch the wings" he winced as the younger angel pulled him in for a hug.

As everyone piled in, the group of angels couldn't help but giggle. The past few weeks of torture had led to this. A group hug. It was bewildering in a way, almost amusing.

Their bittersweet moment was cut short by a figure leaning against the doorframe, the silhouette blocking most of the light entering the room.

"Daichi!" Suga called.

"Oh sorry, I thought I should let you know I sent the letter" a bashful smile came across his face, along with a furious blush.

Picking himself up from the small pile of feathers that had been created by the angel's wings, the silver-haired angel strode over to the king, wrapping his arms under the devil's arms. Small tears streamed from his honey-coloured orbs.

"Thank you"

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Daichi was sitting on his throne with Suga in between his legs on the floor. His rough hands dragged through the soft silver hair as the pair enjoyed a rare moment of peace, just the both of them.

The calm and peaceful moment was ruined by the heavy knocking on the heavy doors of the throne room.

"Sir, the doctor is here" a formal voice called out.

The couple looked up to the door, Suga half asleep, as a man with black curly hair and a white coat walked in, nervously looking around the room.

"Welcome, I am king Sawamura, thank you for travelling all this way" Daichi introduced himself.

The doctor said no words. Just the facial expression of extreme horror.

"Is there anything wrong sir?" the king spoke up, breaking the silence.

"N-no not at all, uhm do you have a room where my patient can lie down?"

"Of course, right this way"

A small groan escaped Sugawara's lips as he felt the body warmth leave while Daichi got up.
"I don't wanna~"
"Well if you want your wing to get better you have to, now come on, I didn't go through all the trouble to bring him here for you to to get checked"

Daichi had a point, which slightly annoyed Suga.
"Can't you just carry me there?"

An exasperated sigh came from the king as he accepted the fact that the angel was probably too worn out. Picking Sugawara up, a cheeky grin spread across the silver angel's face at his small yet accomplished victory.

After making their way through the castle, the small group accompanied by two guards found themselves in the king's living quarters. Suga could only sigh as the soft cotton sheet came in contact with his skin.

"It would be suitable if you take off your shirt, then I will be able to get a better look at the injury"

Hesitating, the silver angel could only grimace as the cold air hit his torso. Hopefully, this will be over quickly...

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

"So what's the result?" Daichi asked nervously while sitting on the edge of his seat.

"Well for premature wings, they are very damaged, fortunately not beyond repair"

A weight seemed to drop off the pair's shoulders at those words. This was the least they could have hoped for.

"Though it will take some time to fully heal, the bones near the shoulder blade seemed to have been broken and fractured, luckily that's the worse, everything else is just sprains and bruises. All you need to do is get lots of rest and not move it too much, I bought a brace with me and if you adjust it to his wing size and attach it everything should be back to normal in about... a few months I would day"

Pushing himself up from the chair, the doctor quickly pulled out a sheet with small drawings dotted with arrows and writing indicating what was going on.

"Here is a sheet of exercises, I would like Sugawara to do at least one of them daily" with that the angel spread his wings and soared off into the distance.

Exhausted with the events of the previous hour, Suga leaned back into Daichi, breathing in the familiar smell. These next months were going to be... painful to say the least, but the angel would get through it, with the help of Daichi...

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

I AM SPEED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is something you thought wasn't real but actually is?

Magnifying glasses can actually burn stuff with the sun-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you have an amazing day!! Make sure to stay safe where ever you are<333333333333

-J