❁Stories❁

Oh wow- So this is already over 200 reads... I don't know what to say except THANK YOU SO MUCH<3333333333333. It seriously means the world to me that people like this story! I swear I will make it all worth it!

-J

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

After finally able to breathe, the silver-haired angel watched as the devils walked off, shutting the door and leaving the room in pitch black once again...

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

"I want a word with you guys" said Suga in a strict tone.

The air in the dark room seemed to thicken as they all felt the almost deadly aura of the silver angel.

"So, let's start with Yamaguchi and Asahi shall we?"

There was a moment of silence while the pair gathered their words.

"W-well me and Yamaguchi were doing out exam, and we both accidentally flew into each other and had to crash land"

"And~" the silver haired angel pushed.

"Well after that both of us had to walk because that's when it started to rain. Then, we got jumped by some devils. Asahi was knocked out and I couldn't do much with wet wings. Next thing we knew we were here" Yamaguchi finished.

A small sigh escaped Sugawara's mouth. It was unfortunate but he had to expect it.

"I'm assuming the same thing happened to you Hinata?"

This was the small boy's moment to shine!

"Nope! I actually flew above the clouds and didn't get stuck in the rain!"

Proudly puffing up with pale orange wings, the small angel seemed proud because he did something others didnt think of.

"Now" continued Suga in a small growl.

"Give me the wonders of explaining why you guys are here" pointing to the other four angels who had kept quiet the entire time.

"We came to find you" was the quiet, short and quite blunt reply from Kiyoko.

All the angel could do was gawk at how stupid that was.

"WHY-"

"You do realize how many days you have been gone right? Pointed Ennoshita.

"Hmmm, TWO!" yelled Hinata.

"You have been gone for an entire two weeks..."

After Kinnoshita's statement, the whole room went quiet.

"That doesn't explain why you had to come after us?" questioned Asahi.

"No one else was going, so we took it into our own hands. You guys are your friends after all" Narita's dusty wings seemed to puff with pride.

"You... you all a morons" Suga gave up in an exasperated sigh.

A small silence came over them as they all sat back in their cages, listening to the slight russleing and the long drawn out breaths of the strange creatures that had been placed in other cages.

"That one guy with blonde hair was really hot!" piped up Hinata.

A crowd of aghast looks and gawking mouths ame Hinata's way.

"The one with the undercut? And two tails?"

A bright bush spread across Sugawara's face as the second hand embarrassment got to him. As laughs filled the room of the smallest angels, straight forward comments gave them all a morale boost they needed. Perhaps this would be so bad?

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

So- For the people who don't follow me, I'm going on a small holiday so I probably won't be able to publish a chapter! I'll pre-write it though. I also have exams next week so that will make it harder to publish. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you had to marry your background, how messed up would you be?

*silently hide's my background of all the Haikyuu characters" haha, not at all. Don't know what you're on about 0.0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I hope you have an amazing day! Make sure to eat a good meal and stay hydrated<33333333333

-J