❁Angel's of cleanliness❁

AHHHHHH We are already at 1.6k reads!!!! Thank you so much! That's really huge and I- Thank you ToT

-J

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

The halls were strangely empty apart from a few devils who were scurrying back and forth with massive plates of food starting from dozens of eggs to raw pieces of meat.

'I wonder if this is all for the feast' was the thought that ran through Suga's head.

After slowly making his way through the halls and up a staircase, he finally arrived at the huge, open doors of the feasting hall. As the angel turned into the hall, words weren't enough to describe its beauty. The room was fragile and lit by huge stained glass sunlight making the colourful rays of light dance around the room. Small lamps adorned the walls giving the room a bit of extra light.

"Sugawara! You have to stop leaving us"

Before the silver angel could recognize who was talking, he was enveloped in a crowd of feathers, wings and friends.

"Ahh sorry, I fell asleep in the King's living quarters"

"What did anything happen!" screeched Hinata.

All Suga could do was tilt his head in confusion.

"Huh, what do you mean?"

"Wait you don't know?" questioned Narita

"N-no, guys what is it, you're scaring me~" whined the silver angel

"Oh well rumours were going around that king Sawamura only uses his slaves for their bodies then dumped them"

"A-Asahi, I've never seen you say something so straightforward" replied Suga with tears in his eyes.

"Hey I can be straightforward (No you can't cause you're gay-)"

Once the laughs of the angels died down, the silver-haired ale continued.

"I'm fine, I just fell asleep in the corner"

"That's good to hear" came the quiet voice of Kiyoko.

"Wait where is Kenma, Yamaguchi and Kinoshita?"
"O-oh well Kinoshita had to help the king's parents, Kenma was hanging out with that one rooster haired guard I think and Yamaguchi was told to stay with his master" replied Kinoshita

"Oh, well then we should hurry up and clean this room, cleaning brigade activate!"

With that final sentence from Suga, everyone dispersed and went back to cleaning the room. Small talk filled the room as they all started to vacuum and mop the floors. While Hinata, Asahi, Yamaguchi and Sugawara mopped the floor, the more reliable flyers flew up to the glass sunroof and wiped that down.

The glass window was a walk in the part and only took an hour, so they all decided to help out with the floor that was still being vacuumed and wiping the table down in preparation for the feast.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

"Ahhh finally" came an exhausted comment from Narita.

"Heh, well we got it done"

"Stop being so optimistic Suga, you don't have to follow orders from the old king and queen"

Just as the silver angel was going to reply, the doors to the hall opened once again as a wave of devils wearing the maid uniforms and suits came through with plates, knives and forks and everything you would need to set up a table.

As the wave diminished, Daichi strode through the doors wearing a calm smile on his face.

"I think it's time to get ready Sugawara"

"HUH" came the confused screams in unison.

"Oh and can you all please report back to your boss, judging from your reactions they haven't filled you in on what happening," the king said with a small laugh

With groans and sighs, all the angels headed off out the door past Daichi. Before Suga could walk past him, a firm hand gripped his arm and stopped him. Turning to look, he was less than surprised to find the tanned devil giving him a warm smile.

"King Sawamura, I can walk by myself thank you"

"Call me Daichi" the king now said with a smirk.

"Fine," the angel said, sighing.

Before the angel or devil could say anything else, a scream came from down the hallway.

"Don't you dare do anything to him, ya hear"

"I'll be fine Hinata!"

There was a small moment of silence before the pair broke into a chorus of laughter.

"Come one, let's get you cleaned up" whispered Daichi into Suga's ear.

The sudden change of tone left the angel speechless.

"I can get ready on my own thanks"

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

So about the last chapter- No they did not "do it", nor do I plan to make them "do it". Sorry if it was confusing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is your favourite studio ghibli movie?

Spirited away for sure! I just love how t's set in the spirit world and just AHhhh it's awesome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy transgender awareness week! *Insert sparkle and jazz hands here*

Have an amazing day and make sure to stay safe<3333333333

-J