❁Awkward❁

Sorry this chapter wasn't out earlier, the wifi cut out cause there is a bit of flooding where I am-

-J

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

"G-guys?"

A moment of silence filled the air while they each took in each other. Suga was still wearing the maids dress that he annoyingly grew a liking to. As the angel took in all of his friends, his mind realised something.

"Why is everyone but Asahi, Kinoshita, Ennoshita and Narita wearing dresses?" he said in a sharp tone.

While Hinata, Yamaguchi, Ennoshita and Kiyoko were wearing maids dresses, the others were wearing plain black two-piece suits with a black bow tie.

"We could say the same for you," replied Ennoshita blatantly.

All Sugawara could do was sigh and walk over to an empty bunk bed, well at least he thought it was empty. To his surprise, the same calico winged angel that was in the room of cages was huddled up against the wall, wrapped in a blanket.

"Kozume?"

"Call me Kenma" it hissed.

Suga lightly laughed and backed away, feeling that the calico angel wanted a bit of time to himself. Slowly walking over to the last empty bed, the angel sat down, cross-legged on the old, worn mattress, the frame creaking under his weight. The silver-haired male took in everything around him. The damp walls, the flickering lights, and that god awful smell. It somehow smelled familiar... like... blood?

"Tomorrow we're finding some cleaning products to clean this room, otherwise we're gonna die from the stench" Suga broke the silence.

"You get used to it" was the blunt reply from Kenma.

Everyone turned to look at him. For some reason, he seemed at home, peaceful?

"I don't care, if there is some infestation I don't want anyone dying on me" boasted the silver angel.

The small group of friends nodded in agreement.

Just as Suga put his back up against the wall, he was surprised to feel, well not feel, the chains that had been on his wings only minutes ago.

"Guys, the chains are gone?"

"Oh yea, apparently these are timed chains" was the blunt reply from Kiyoko.

Everyone turned towards her in confusion.

"Well, the chains will disperse if you come into the dorm. The come back once you leave though"

"How does it work?" Yamaguchi cut in.

"Charms? Probably the work of their blood I assume"

Everyone let that sink in.

"Well, I think it would be best if we all got an early night" filled in Suga as he leaned out his hand to grab a pair of clothes from a small basket placed at the end of his bunk.

"I dibs the first shower!" called Hinata

"No one told me there was a shower!" yelled Suga as he quickly raced to the door the orange-haired angel was heading for.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Sugawara rubbed the sleep from his eyes as he pushed himself up from the cracky bunk bed. His head was met with the rough feeling of cool metal against his head as the bunk above him collided with his forehead. Muttering small curses under his breath, the angel slowly swung his legs off the side of his bed and scanned the room. Everyone else seemed to still be asleep, minus Kenma whose bed seemed untouched. Carefully walking over to the calico angels bed, a small note had been carefully placed on the rough sheets.