❁ Ceremony of the century❁

Wow... this is it! I really hope you like this chapter! I spent ages trying to make it and I'm honestly pretty happy with it!

-J

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

The day of the wedding had arrived faster than Sugawara would have liked. He didn't feel ready, well he did but what if it was just a fake...

"Suga, you need to stop worrying so much, everything is going to be perfect!" Hinata practically yelled in his usual bubbly tone.

"You're Not the one getting married in front of an entire family of royals" the silver angel shot the younger one a glare as he continued to pace around the room.

Taking a quick look in the mirror, Suga adjusted his creamy white suit and fixed the matching veil

"It's going to be fine, it's only the ceremony that's being held in front of people, then the reception is just going to be us and a few close friends," Kinoshita shared his words of wisdom.

"I agree, come on, you can't go out like this, it's your special day!" Ennosthia joined in.

Looking out at his small group of angels, tears pricked Sugawara's eyes, he couldn't believe he was finally here. He was getting married to what he called 'the love of his life' and it was with all of his friends.

"Don't cry, you'll ruin your makeup!" Kiyoko said worryingly as she dashed over to wipe the tears away.

"S-sorry, it's just"

The room burst into laughter as small tears slowly flooded down Suga's face while a bright smile played across his face.

"T-thank you all for being here" the silver angel stuttered as more tears flowed from his eyes.

"Hey we have like one minute" Narita broke the silence and he silently grabbed Kinoshita's hand, feeling the anxiety that their friend was feeling.

"A Minute!" Suga screeched as he continued to pace around the room more frantically "Does my hair look okay? Is my tie straight? Where's the bouquet?"

Everyone couldn't help but sigh as they watched the silver angel speed around the room, going from mirror to mirror, throwing things around trying to find things, and causing a general ruckus.

As if they all had telepathy, Asahi and Yamaguchi walked over to the groom and got him to stay still while Kiyoko grabbed the pink and white flows and quickly handed them over.

"Are you ready to go?" Ennoshita asked a few words of encouragement.

"Y-yea" Suga stuttered after taking a deep breath.

Wedding bells chimed as the grand doors opened up, leading out into the palace gardens that overlooked the country. Everything had been perfectly set up, ready to be classed as the royal wedding of the century.

White ribbons had been tied from tree to tree and pale pink cherry blossoms fell from the various trees planted around the gardens. A beautiful altar had been set up after rows and rows of white padded chairs. With the grand music playing, everything seemed perfect, too good to be true.

Small gasps washed over the crowd as they all turned to look at the ongoing line of angels that were strutting down the aisle, some more confidently than others.

Then the real show began, Sugawara. Taking small steps as instructed by Kiyoko, the nerves continued to build up inside him as countless eyes trained on him. Looks of awe flooded the seated crowd as while the hazel orbs of the silver angel focused on the prize in front of him. Daichi.