❁ Just a bit late ❁

WHOO! PRE-WRITING CHAPTERS!

-J

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

A smile crossed the silver angel's face as he gazed over his luggage, a variety of bags were stacked onto a cart, ready to be loaded onto the cars that would finally escort them to the devil's kingdom, now known as the Kingdom of crows.

Months had passed since the angels were forced to return to the angel's kingdom, and those months had passed painfully slowly. Each day going on for what seemed like years.

Hopping in the car, Sugawara watched with mixed emotions as Narita and Kinoshita waved goodbye to him as the black car drove off, away from the Country of Opora, named after a relative of the royal family, formally known as Kingdom of angels.

After the peace treaty was signed, endless possibilities were opened up. Trading opportunities, more living opportunities, and so much more ready to be discovered. There were going to be ups and downs with adjusting to the new way of living, but with help from the werewolf kingdom, everything was sure to work out.

Lying across the seats, Suga lightly ruffled his wings. A new layer of feathers had grown on the mended wings yet they were still fragile and the doctors had urged the angel to only fly short distances, like across a room, until they fully healed.

Looking out the rare view mirror as the line of cars followed behind his limo. Asahi, Yamaguchi, Hinata, Kiyoko and Ennoshita had all decided to move back in with the devil king. After signing a mountain of documents and selling their homes in the Opora country, the group stayed in the castle with Narita and Kinoshita till the day they were allowed to move came.

Now, as the separate limos made their way across the barren country, butterflies stirred in Sugawara's stomach. This could all be fake, just a way to embarrass the angels. Would Daichi really go through all of the trouble to form a treaty, a sacred signing of peace, just to embarrass a few measly angels?

Suga's thoughts were quickly cut short as the sound of a car door opening and a beam of light shining in. groggily rubbing the hair off his face, the silver angel climbed out of the limo, making sure not to bang his wings

Looking around into the familiar landscape of the castle grounds, Sugawara instantly set off to where the rest of his angel friends were standing, leaving his luggage to the limo drivers.

"Suga!" Hinata's cheerful voice echoed across the courtyard.

As the small band of angels made their way into the castle's entrance room they were greeted with... silence? It was strange enough that they didn't meet them in the courtyard, but there wasn't a single living thing in the halls... maybe it was just a set up after all.

"Ahh you have finally arrived... the king wasn't expecting you all so early, he sends his apologies" a raven-haired devil came rushing through the doors, seemingly scrambling to dust himself off.

"Does he have an explanation" Sugawara spoke up, obviously showing his annoyance?

"Uhm he told us servants not to tell anyone-"

"I don't care, these guys have boyfriends that should be here waiting for them, I didn't go through weeks upon weeks of them constantly talking about how excited they were to see their partners to get this treatment and not get an explanation"

After an exasperated sigh, the devil gave up.

"Fine, they are shopping for some presents. They wanted to bring you some 'welcome home' gifts, now if you could follow me to the dining room, dinner is served"

Satisfied yet still annoyed, the silver angel trudged behind the devil with the rest of the angels who seemed to now be wary of Suga.

Time passed as they all settled down in their seats, making small talk between themselves as they ate but generally enjoying the relaxing feeling of being in a place that felt like... home.

As an hour slowly passed, everyone settled, still enjoying the flavourful food. Well, of course, this was royalty after all. It was just as the clock struck seven, the doors to the dining hall burst open, revealing a group of weathered-looking devils. As Sugawara and Daichi locked eyes, a grimace crossed the angels face, obviously not pleased.

"Sorry, we got stuck up in shopping," was the only thing that could escape the panting king.

"TOBIO!" Hinata's voice rang out as he leapt into his boyfriend's arms.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Sorry this is a bit shorter than normal TwT

~~~~~~~~~

Describe yourself in 5 words or less

Outgoing and lazy as hell

~~~~~~~~~

I hope everyone is staying safe! Make sure to look after yourself and eat properly!

-J