𝟑𝟏

Watching through my fingers, watching through my fingers

Shut my eyes and count to ten

It goes in one ear out the other, one ear out the other

Burning bright right till the end

Good grief -Bastille

I bit my lip smiling.

"Charlie, this is not the Godfather. We don't act that way"

Harry laughed pushing his hair out of his face giving me a wide smile.

"Are you sure?" I tilted my head to the side.

"Yes, it's not like you think in movies" He repeated again sighing like it was annoying but I would see the teasing glare in his eyes.
"What?" His brow raised as I had a frown on my face.

"That makes you kinda boring, don't you think?" Harry's smile dropped for a second before I bursted out laughing. I let out another loud laugh as he pushed me fully on the grass.

Half of his body was on me as he straddled my lower half, he didn't mind the people around us looking at the kinda inappropriate stance.

But neither did I.

"You think you're so funny huh" Harry narrowed his eyes playfully grabbing my wrists and pinning it above me head. "Do I need to fuck that mouth of ours for you to see I'm not boring?"

Jesus fuck.

"No, but you can call me daddy. That would make it very interesting" His cheeks flamed red at the word. I finally found a weakness of his; the daddy kink.

I don't know why he was so embarrassed and shy about it but it was cute to see him all flushed like this.

Made me really want him to call me daddy even though I felt like it would be weird. Maybe I should call him daddy...

"You're so annoying" Harry rolled his green eyes before dipping his head down and kissing my lips.

It was gentle and sweet even with the way he positioned me, it was still innocent.

"I have to ask" He pulled away abruptly "Even with all the jokes, are you sure you're okay with knowing who I am?"

There it is again.

He was insecure about me being with him despite knowing he worked with criminals, drug dealers and occasional federal agents.

I knew he didn't understand why I was quickly to excuse everything and continue with him, even I was surprised. Knowing what he did and where he does it, I still wasn't scared.