𝟓𝟗

There lived a certain man in Russia long ago
He was big and strong, 

in his eyes a flaming glow

Most people looked at him with terror and with fear

But to Moscow chicks he was such a lovely dear

boney m- rasputin

"Tommy used to work on the docks, union's been on strike... he's down on his luck, it's tough, so tough" I sang along with the beat bopping my head as well trying very hard to be focus on making sure I wouldn't burn any pancakes like I did with the bacon.

And a part of my finger.

Everything had to be perfect. My man was turning 26 years old, and since I still had trouble being a good girlfriend or couple things I wanted to show him that at least I was giving him my best. We still haven't moved into our new home since someone wanted to install cameras and security things around the house along with inside before we even took all of our stuff, which was just our clothes.

I still wanted to cry over the fact he did that all for me weeks ago, it was perfect. Harry was just perfect...so that's why I'm trying to be perfect.

Our life hasn't been as casual as any other normal couple since people do want to kill us, or whatever they want with me, so I was emotionally everywhere literally everywhere since I have been getting a bit use to sharing my feelings with Harry. It was still hard for me to express the several emotions I hated inside of me but he really has helped me understand that they were valid and I could express them however I wanted. 

"It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not -we've got each other and that's a lot for love! We'll give it a shot!

And since it's the big guys birthday I wanted to really express how much he means to me since he's done so much over these months even before we actually started dating, he's always been the calm point in my life -if you ignore the high speed chases and a stripper bar fight.

I asked the guys to push their little party for tonight so I could have Harry all to myself today until the party.

Oh and I forgot it's already Halloween so I still had a few things to pick up for my costume but Jack told me he'd grab it along with Harry's surprise which calmed my nerves down for all the things I have planned. Today was his big day so I really didn't want to screw it up, he went over the top with my birthday so I did more than over the top.

"WHOA WE'RE HALF WAY THEREEEE! WHOAAH, LIVINN ON A PRAYERR!" I belted sliding the slightly deformed pancake on his plate with another two that were already there, semi burnt. I sighed turning back to the stove trying to make the next batter edible.

Last time I tried cooking for him I actually gave him food poising even though he refuses to tell me it was his fault while his head was stuck in the toilet bowl for 2 days, he can lie all he wants but after Harry ate my attempt of trying to make noodles with a secret sauce... I never seen a man go so white before.

Funny to think that's it's over to almost a year since we've been together.

That would have freaked me out but it felt like I've been with him longer than just 10 months, especially since he's told me he wanted to have my fucked up babies and marry my fucked up ass. Who does? Are Russians always this forward with what they want in life cause if so, I'm not really complaining.

I just need a heads up because Harry nearly gave a stroke in that house, and I'm too young to die. 

He's been giving me a lot of those lately, mini stroke with the things he says when we go to sleep, he now has the habit of just holding me tight as he can talking to me until he falls asleep, we'd usually just cuddle before I hogged the whole bed but now he was hogging me. It was weird that he was getting more touchy.