𝟓𝟏

Forget what I said

It's not what I meant

And I can't take it back

I can't unpack the baggage you left

What am I now? What am I now?

What if I'm someone I don't want around?

I'm falling again, I'm falling again, I'm falling

falling- Harry Styles

-

"So you're at his house meeting his parents?" 

I flicked the water as I heard the suspicion in his voice as there was a small session of silence hearing my brother's head work around my lie which had more truth than anything, I was currently in their guest bathroom enjoying the feeling of the tub.

"Yes P, I'm gonna be here for another week I think even though I have just made fool of myself they do seem to like me..." Which does surprise me, cause I entered their bloody home cut open like a piece of salmon screaming my head off and they still treated me with respect.

If you cut the inicial glaring they gave me which was not so secret on their part.

"But relax kid, I'm fine and all, don't get your big head worrying about me over nothing okay?" I told him knowing he was currently worried about me since I hadn't texted him in over a week due to the fact I couldn't find my phone since I got here. Plus I really didn't remember my phone until last last when Jack gave it to me.

Percy laughed with a sigh "Yeah yeah like I ever gave a shit anyways..." Liar lair pants on fire, I can tell he was curious about what's going on but as per usual gave me his same shit of really pretending not to care.

He forgets we're related.

But every since he was a little baby he always liked asking you how was your day and following you around like a shadow, Percy was a smart kid since forever and lying to him was the last thing you do to him seeing that he would find out in seconds the truth. I knew he was onto to something with Harry since the day we broke into her house, but he wouldn't dare say anything or it would give out red flags that I knew.

"So...how's it been so far? I hope you haven't gotten stabbed for saying something inappropriate as always" I laughed a little to hard at that seeing that he had hit the nail right on the head but with a totally different situation, although I was ready to get something wrong with Harry's family too and get stabbed with a needle. "I know you must be dying to share whatever has been going on there, what have you done so far?"

"I mean I haven't left my bed this whole time so I mean-" I pulled the phone away from my ear as he shrieked like a girl stopping me from even telling him the full story which was 50% made up.

"I said share not scare!"

"Then we really shouldn't talk about my day with Harry- Have you seen the man?" I laughed hearing him groan from the other side even tho I wasn't lying I hadn't left the room this whole time I had no idea how I was going to tell him about what just happened without worrying him.

Maybe I should google how to tell my brothers that I got stabbed with a girl I slept with and  fought with my boyfriend for being in the mafia and that I'm seeing a dead girl.