𝟓𝟐

The minute that my left hand meets your waist
And then I watch your face

Put my finger on your tongue 'cause you love to taste, yeah
These hearts adore, everyone the other beats hardest for

Inside this place is warm
Outside it starts to pour

sweater weather -the neighbourhood

"why am I here again?"

I sighed sitting on the toilet "Because this is the only way Harry will leave me alone...not saying it's nice to have him looking out for me again, he's taking it to a new level"

"You did have an ptsd attack yesterday so I'm afraid you'll have to deal with his bitch ass for a little longer" Jack laughed sitting on the edge of the tub as I pouted a bit, not that it was bad Harry was finally sinking back to his normal self but his protectiveness was turned to a million right now.

He literally combed my hair for me yesterday as if it would hurt me somehow

My ptsd attack was nothing much well the cut on my hand and a nose bleed would say other wise, still wasn't the worst I've had to dealt with not in my conscious mind anyways, some just are loose memories that float in my mind if I lay at night for too long or see something that makes me think of that night or event.

Especially after...what happened, some things still can trigger me.

"You okay? Still seem off..." He asked with a frown as I rubbed my face.

"I have a lot of things in my head Jack, it's hard to even think correctly without having an annoying invasive thoughts about-literally everything. If I'm not actually on that list...I-" I couldn't even process the idea that they weren't actually wanting my head on a frame like the rest, they wanted whatever I had and honestly I didn't have a clue.

That's a lie. I knew what they wanted.

Natasha, I knew it's why they needed me so badly...I was everything that was left of her. If I'm right, if she made that deadpool there wasn't just that in the mix it couldn't be only that the people were hopping for. A dead person isn't what we're after, it's what she left behind and if I know my- if I knew who she was, the deadpool isn't only the plot she had hidden in her sleeves, with the gun, the photos, it wasn't carelessness that they were in some bank anyone could easily get into.

It was left on purpose, you just had to play her game.

"So you really don't have an idea if there's more out there?" Jack rubbed his jaw that was growing a bit of stubble which made me want to laugh every time I looked at him. Not to mention how Harry was leaning into growing out his facial hair...he looked like, well an uncle. Jack looked so odd with facial hair which didn't fit his child like personality- it made him seem mature.

And Harry was growing a little mustache on his upper lip and his jaw and chin were trying to fill out, it made him look like a dad somehow -and a part of me wanted to call him daddy to see what he'd do about it.

I'm getting off point here....

"Not a clue...I can't do anything without Harry finding out what I've been hiding behind his back, and if he finds out that I got mad at him for lying while lying to him- I'm more than fucked" I rubbed my eyes finding this more frustrating than I thought, with Natasha I felt like I was a shit in the wind just floating around waiting to where I was going to land, and we all know that when I hit it's not gonna be pretty. "I love him, but we can't know about her...not now"