𝟑𝟐

I met him out for dinner on a Friday night
He really got me working up an appetite

He had tattoos up and down his arm
There's nothing more dangerous than a boy with charm

He's a one stop shop, makes the panties drop

He's a sweet talkin' sugar coated candy man

A sweet talkin' sugar coated candy man

Candyman -christina aguilera

Tw//abuse, blood.

____

"Jack? Oh he's backstage" I remember her...but last time I saw her she had rusty red hair.

Now its was a neon pink wing.

I think her name was Glitter or something, but that didn't matter, I let my trembling legs guide me through the bright room filled with exotic dancers.

If I wasn't almost breaking down from the recent realization I had in the car I'd be intrigued about the girl dancing with a snake around her shoulders.

"Charlie, are you sure you're okay?" Harry squeezed our locked fingers, I had given him a vague yes in the car as I continued to tell him to take us to Jack

I wasn't exactly sure if I was okay, I didn't know the meaning of being okay for a long time.

I just considered it not having a breakdown for 3 hours as okay.

"When I see Jack. I'll give you an answer" I was sure if they were after Harry first theoretically they'll be after Jack.

And I had to warn him, I've known him more than a month but he grew on me extremely quickly. He was my friend and Harry's family.

I didn't want to see either of them hurt. I couldn't bare someone getting hurt because of me again.

I don't think I could go through that again.

"Bestie!" His thick accent rang in my ear as I turned around to see his face smiling at me.

I sighed feeling that bit more relived and less anxious seeing he was okay and well. He's strong arms wrapped around my body hugging me tightly like he always does when he sees me.

"I didn't expect to see you fuckers here. Did something happened?" A smile still grew on his lips but his eyebrows pulled together in a frown.