𝟏𝟐

___
You're a hurricane full of lies

And the way you're heading

No one's getting out alive

Lies -McFly
___

Lies -McFly___

Shit

I really fucked myself now.

I regretted taking her here, my own house, Mitch was already here since I asked him before leaving the shop. I didn't think probably before bringing Charlie. The stress of her finding out the things I hid in here was much less than the stress of the questions she wanted to ask me.

Mitch was redoing her stitches I still yet had to figure out how she busted them, Jack said she came in bleeding already. She must have the worst luck in the world just by what's coming towards her and meeting me, it was just suppose to be a one time thing us meeting, but it just escalated from there.

Escalated because of my own selfish reasons.

Charlie wasn't as I pictured from a girl who had everything from the start, I thought she was a preppy rich girl that cared only for money. I couldn't take my eyes off her the time we met I didn't exactly know I'd literally bumped into her. I noticed her bold brown eyes, it told me everything I need about her just from a simple look but it didn't mean I knew the secrets her caramel eyes hid.

She seemed to like having things her way, I've seen that little part of hers when she almost fucked me in my car, her hands took control of everything in the start but her surprised little whimper when she heard the dirty talk. I almost came in my pants when she looked so innocent and confused on what she was feeling before grinding harder on me, not to mention the time on the rooftop. Her whimpers and moans played on a loop in my head every time I think about that day.

Couldn't wait to feel her wrapped around me and moaning my name.

"Harry?" My fingers locked the door quickly putting the key in my pocket turning to see Mitch and not Charlie.

"She okay?"

"She's fine and asking where you are..." He trailed off looking at me, he knew I was getting to close, I couldn't help but to be drawn in by her. I just couldn't get enough.

"Don't give me that look" I glared at him as he raised his hand up in surrender at my snappy attitude.

I didn't want to hear another word about how close and personal I'm getting to Charlie, that if I get emotional with her I might back down at the job. It's a job, but I didn't want to tell him that it was becoming more than just a job. I know what would happen if boss found out that I'm getting involved.