𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨

𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟑

"What did I say about ruining your dress" A woman grabbed the small brown haired girls arm dragging her away from her little dirt castle she was trying to build, it was the only fun thing to do as many people in fancy clothing talked about things she didn't understand nor care for.

And right now she didn't understand why she was being scolded, she was having fun in the back garden by herself as her older brother ran around with the other kids. But the woman held her with a hard look on her face making the small girl not make a sound.

"What have I told you about being like this child" The girl cried out feeling the woman's nails dig in her skin as the older woman dragged her across the grass into a beautiful house, the small girl tried to pry the slender hand off her small wrist but all she could do was cry softly"You really have some nerve to be like this huh, disgusting, disrespecful."

"Madam, MADAM!" The brown hair flew as the girl turned her head quickly to see the woman she actually trusted. The woman in a black and white outfit with cooper hair had a worried look on her face. The outraged woman stopped from the cries of the redhead, her glare was intense as she held the girl harder watching the woman approach them

"I'll take care of her, I will change her and keep an eye on her" She pleaded not wanting the child to be closer to her anymore.

"Wasn't that your job before, don't think I won't fire you" The woman sneered as the redhead nodded fixating her eyes on the small child who's cheeks were stained red from her cries as she weakly tried to pull away.

"I know madam, I'll keep a better eye on the girl" The woman let go of the child harshly turning around walking away with her heels clicking on the marble flooring, when the woman was out of sight the small child quickly ran towards the redhead jumping up in her arms crying heavily at what just happened.

"It's okay baby girl, it's okay I got you"The woman rubbed the childs back as it cried in her neck, she felt bad for the small girl on how a mother could be so rough and heartless towards something so innocent and beautiful. She carried the child up the stairs towards her room whispering in her ear that she was safe in her arms.

𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟗

The small girl was older, she now understood a few things about her life she had to deprive but today wasn't the day she'd feel the need to fight for them. Her heart was broken and all she felt was numb, they told her she was to young to understand what was going on, she knew exactly what was going on she had seen it her on two eyes for several hours.

A hand squeezed hers as she slowly looked up to see the woman she loved smile gently at her, her eyes telling again she was safe. The girl hesitantly smiled back before her attention drifted to the small boy beside her crying softly his eyes completly confused on why he was here and dressed so fancy.

"Mommy" He sniffled looking at the woman across from them, but her eyes were dark and uncaring not even paying attention to what was going on as her eyes focused on the small black object in her hand. The boy made a move to go forward but she quickly stopped him, his big brown eyes stared at the girl, his lower lip juddering forward in a tremble.

"I'm here"She whispered pulling him in the side of her black dress combing through his long brown hair as he wrapped his small arms around her waist. The woman beside them looked with worry, she saw the small innocent girl mature quickly, the saddness in her eyes vanished to something dull and lifeless, she wanted to do something to help but what could she.

A taller brunette boy obviously older then the two kids walked towards them as he couldn't stand feeling angry and sad alone, he wanted his family. He passed his mother and father not giving a single glance towards them and headed to their nanny, the woman who had actually raised them. The woman with copper hair caressed his cheek giving him a small smile as he smiled back not being able to help himself, he turned towards his two younger siblings their red eyes staring back he kissed his sisters head as he ruffled his brothers as they smiled at him loving how it felt to have affection.

They never stopped feeling abandonded and broken inside but they cracked smiles on their faces to avoid thinking about it, which ,in turn, would end up causing them much more problems in the future.

problems they couldn't escape.

___

This part will be explained in future chapters and will give you a small idea of what's to come

I do hope you enjoyed

-Iz