𝟒𝟒

If I was dying on my knees

You would be the one to rescue me

And if you were drowned at sea

I'd give you my lungs so you could breathe

Brother -kodaline

"Perseus Martin, can you step into the office now" I rolled my eyes letting out a annoyed sign giving Principal Miller a tight smile- In the office my eyes already found my dad's seeing the not so serious glare he was giving me, he was dressed formal not the usual attire he likes to wear.

"Since you're legal parents aren't avalible to show up, I explained it to Mark of what you did- do you care telling your side" I rised my eyebrows at the mention of my parents laughing a bit seeing how stupid they were.

In the 17 years I've been in this school they still think my parents gave a shit about me enough to come here.

"Which part?" I smiled politely watching her face grow red as dad kicked my shin.

"You nearly blew up the chemistry lab not to mention turning the water in the water fountaing" blue" She almost hissed out already tired of my attitude but I just smiled tilting my head to my father who was giggling beside me before clearing his throat faking a cough "You know this is you're third assault in this school, not to mention the fights and drug incident last year"

My smile dropped at the mention of drugs, my fists clenching together so painfully I could feel I was breaking my own skin- my short nails digging in the pale skin as I squeezed harder.

The laugh that left my lips was humorless "Are you just stupid or ignorant?"

Her eyes almost popped out of her skull when I asked that, the color red growing on her entire face including her ears and neck, but I really didn't care, never did especially with her. Autority figures who abused their powers to make themselves feel better because they were insecure, I remembered when she'd target my sister for the smallest thing until she snapped earning her suspension.

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused. But still an ignorant person, my brothers are addicted to drugs since I could remember and you really think I'd touch it? I told you it wasn't mine- why don't you take your head out of your ass and actually think for a moment" I scroffed smirking enjoying how much she looked flustered by her own stupitdity, I really didn't need her shit.

I had my own shit to worry about.

"And about blowing up a the chem class, that's your fault, all I was doing was following a simple chem sheet I was given today but I think I used to much of whatever that pink stuff was so...really leaving dangerous liquids unlocked and unattended is very bad. You blew up your own chem lab with the lack of attention" I stated with a sweet smile on my lips as she just sat there boiling in her own anger which I poked out even more "And I could have seriously gotten hurt Ma'am but don't worry I won't sue you"