𝟑𝟎

My past has tasted bitter for years now
So I weild an iron fist

Grace is just weakness
Or so I've been told

I've been cold, I've been merciless
But the blood on my hands scares me to death

Maybe I'm waking up today

i'll be good -james young

"I'm sorry you did what?" I rose my eyebrows getting up from my seat

My eyes locking with her watching her avoid eye contact with me knowing the dumb mistake she made.

And she says she's the smarter on between us.

"Jay... it just came out" She tried to laugh it off but was cut short with me stare.
"Dude it's not a big deal..."

"Mason, not a big deal? You threatened my sister in front of those assholes"I slammed my hand on the table looking at her as she took a step back at my tone.

I could feel myself getting angrier with her stupidity, I knew I shouldn't have sent her out. Her own vendetta with Harry was blocking her judgment, a mistake I chose to ignore.

I could use a fuckin drink right now.

"I didn't exactly threaten her Jason I just-" She started.

"Really? What if they didn't show up, you knew exactly what you were doing Mason" I glared at her watching look down embarrassed, I was cut short with another voice filling the room.

"We both made a mistake, but at least we got something out of it" Larissa came strolling in with her hard stare looking back at me.

I crooked an eyebrow grabbing the scotch from my table already pouring myself a drink.

"That is?" I asked grabbing the glass cup.

"You're sister isn't oblivious anymore. She knows about the ravens and involved with them to be exact" She grabbed the cup from my hand replacing it with a bottled water.

I hate being sober.

"She doesn't know everything but she knows, which is dangerous" Larissa added.

"For us or for them?" I asked. I loved Charlie but I took advantage of her sometimes oblivious towards the things around her.

She had a habit of being locked up in her own head things were easy to slip by her without a single glance, especially with me. Right now she thinks I'm at a rehab center getting better of the so called addiction I have, bullshit really. I just have a small, very small desire for drugs.