𝟏

____

You gotta see it to believe it

Sky never looked so blue

So hard to leave it

Canyon Moon -Harry Styles
____

𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

"Excuse me"

"Excuse me"

"Watch your feet"

"Sorry" I smiled towards the girl I just stepped on, her big blue eyes stared at me as I smirked straightening my back looking at her head to toe as she giggled "Hey, do we know each other?" My tone was flirtatious but curious as well as I felt like I knew this girl already or I have her mistaken with someone else?

"Not really" She smiled showing her white teeth, her slender fingers pushing a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear making me lick my lips as her eyes focused on my lips.

"Do you want to get to know each other?" I asked seductively, biting my lips as I leaned forward letting my hole filled white shirt give her a great view of my chest. My body heated up as her blue eyes vanished as her pupils dilated, turning me on already seeing the hunger in eyes.

"Charlie" Someone hissed grabbing my arm and pulling me away from the girl just as I sent her a wink before turning my head towards the girl with dark hair and an angry look on her face as she glared at me "Why do you insist on coming here" She looked at me with her eyebrows pressed together as she pulled me down to sit.

Why do you insist on ruining my fun.

"I was bored" I told my best friend propping my arm on the armrest of the chair looking into her dark eyes as she rolled them, opening her pink bag and grabbing her material for the class. I looked around the large auditorium watching people walk in for the lecture, just as early as my best friend so they wouldn't be locked out the room knowing their professor.

"And I thought you'd care to see me, we haven't seen each other in so long Mia" I feigned a pout as she laughed lightly.

"We saw each other yesterday Charlie" She reminded me, crossing her legs before grabbing the hair tie from my wrist and tying her hair up.

"I know, I just wanted to bug you again" I smiled showing my teeth, it wasn't a real smile but a mocking one to tease her. She flicked me on my forehead as I rubbed the area glaring at her "Ouch, kinda rude"

"Go before the professor sees you" I rolled my eyes seeing the middle aged man walk in the building, his suit wrinkled and probably dirty.

"There's like twenty students in here, he barely remembers my face" Mia gave me a look knowing it was bullshit as we both knew very he hated my guts with the rest of the faculty here, well along with few students.