𝟐𝟏

Oh please, say to me

You'll let me be your man

And please, say to me

You'll let me hold your hand

Let me Hold your hand -The Beatles

"

What the hell are you doing Char" Harry gasped as he came back from the room with a fresh shirt one.

I accidentally ruined it...that's a lie I wanted him to walk around without one so I can eye fuck him. But he just went and grabbed another shirt.

A waste of milk.

"Uhmm cooking? What else would I be doing" I said cracking an egg letting it plop in the bowl. Was it 3 or 2 eggs?
"Isn't that's how you do your food" I cracked another egg as I looked up his horrified face.

"Well usually you follow the recipe" He laugher grabbing the cook book he had left from the spilled over flour and sugar.

"Eh I just wing it" Not to brag but I'm a amazing chef but I tend to be disorganized and messy.

Not my fault anways.

"Don't tell me Dimples, you like following the rules" I grinned sticking my finger in the batter bringing my finger up to my lips to lick it clean.

I watched Harry's eyes darken as he watched me suck on it as his jaw clenched ever so slightly. I smiled pulling my finger away from my mouth.

"Sometimes it's best to follow the rules baby" Jesus fuck. His voice was deep and smooth filled with lust, I nearly lost balance from the change in tone.
"Especially when you added to much eggs in your pancake mix"

"Oh" I rolled my eyes grabbing the sugar in front of him and pouring it until I thought it was okay

"You are very reckless" He muttered grabbing the sugar from my hands as I laughed when he pulled me away from the counter "I don't think that's edible"

Well true. But it wasn't that half bad actually just a tiny bit of vanilla extract and then putting it in the trash and we're golden.

I hadn't left Harry's house since a 2 days ago, I just liked spending time with him not to mention being able to wake up with him beside me. I never knew I'd see this side of me, the one openly wanting something more with a person.

And I don't regret it.

Unfortunately for Jack he was kicked out due to refusing to return Harry Jr. But came to our benefit when I was able to kiss Harry freely without any eyes on me.

And of course the things I've been wanting to do him, I understood that with that happened the night he picked me up from the club. But not one, not a single sexual touch had been made from his part.

Harry literally slept with a hard one last night after I tried to start something but I was over this all and severely sexual frustrated. I was starting to wonder if he enjoyed having blue balls or something.

He did asked me if I wanted to be his, was touching him that way not apart of it?

"You know what else is edible?"I asked letting his hands smooth down my side holding my hips.

His eyes still dark and hungry as I trailed my hands down his clean shirt. My plan going perfectly as I felt his body tense beneath my fingers as he audibly groaned with my touch.