𝟐𝟕

It's better to know the Devil you know
The Devil you don't

'Cause wherever you go, wherever you go

With the Devil you know you'r never alone

The devil you know - x ambassadors

__

My mind was racing.

I would barely think straight, I left the house is a frantic manner. Percy came running after me yelling on what the hell was wrong.

Everything was wrong, nothing was going the way it was suppose to be.

And I had no idea how I would be able to fix this, could I fix it? I was trying to piece everything in my head together, to know for sure what I just found out was true.

I shouldn't have taken the car, I was already hyperventilating making my sights blur up. I wasn't sure if I should even be feeling this way, this scared and confused, Harry told me this job was dangerous that I might be afraid of him.

I still couldn't believe the man that I'm involved with, the man I allowed to be that close to me works for a huge mafia organization. I felt betrayed, I really did but I also felt afraid of why of all the people he chose to be with me.

Was it because he knew I was connected to her or were his feelings genuine towards me.

Maybe I got stupid over this feeling of being conforted by someone I wanted to be around, that I trusted and wanted their touch, maybe I was blinded by all that and never saw this coming.

Yet there was thing.

He knew about her.

He knew more than I did which hurt me in another level, she hid and kept things from me. Why didn't she tell me those things, I could have tried to understand or when I was older I could have helped her.

I knew she hide those for a reason, I just didn't know why. Those were such important and dangerous things to be kept like that, what the hell was she thinking.

I don't remember her ever mentioning those people's or any weird behavior, maybe I did know and I just couldn't remember.

I just need to trigger myself again, the house triggered memories I didn't even know existed until I stepped in. How was I going to do that, how was I going to trigger a memory without hurting myself.

I parked in front of the vinyl store, it was the only place I thought Harry would be, he wasn't at his apartment after I rang the doorbell a million time along with phone calls.

The store was closed but I saw Jack's car parked on the other side of the street so I just assumed he'd know where Harry was, or maybe the only reason I couldn't find him was because he knew I found out.

I had barely left the car as someone jumped into the glass into of the store hitting my car before booking it down the street laughing.

My eyes widened as two men jumped over the broken glass before following him.

"Charlie?" An out of breath voice called me.