𝟔𝟏

I'm a world of pain

And you're a safe place

When i run away

You're the only home i know

I'm still runnin'

I'm still runnin'

shelter -Dorothy 

Life's funny in so many ways.

Forest Gump once said that life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. And he was right but not about my life, if life was like a box of chocolates...I was lied to... I wouldn't be heart broken looking at a bottle of tequila question how the fuck did I end up in this situation.

I mean, falling in love with someone was meant to be perfect, somewhat painful but good. I feel in love and now all I can feel is pain. This isn't what they advertised in books, movies, they didn't show how much it hurt to be heartbroken. 

How much it leaves a hole in the middle of your chest.

I'm positive getting run over and thrown off a roof hurt less than this and I can testify one of those things does hurt less since I have a scar on my forehead because of it, making me the hot version of Harry Potter. And if I were a wizard I'd try to find a spell to make me forget about all this.

Forget about the new growing pain that made it self home with the rest.

For now I had to sit on a doorstep praying it was the right one I had Uber to because unfortunately my phone was no longer available to make calls or receive calls. It was currently smashed on the floor in front of me just staring at me like it was wondering why I broken it.

I didn't want to have a moment of weakness and pick up the phone just to hear his voice or call him so I smashed it not caring about the piece of metal, everything was saved in the cloud. I just didn't need the phone now.

But a part of me felt bad for not picking up her calls, the look of pure guilt came on her face when I told her I knew right before I left the club. Mia's face crumbled into a million pieces as I gave her a tired smile leaving her with her mumbling crying.

I didn't want to leave her drunk and crying so I forced Jack to take her home knowing she wouldn't want to see my brother for a while. Mitch offered me a ride taking me back home...the place I felt like suffocated me more which was a bad idea to ask to go there, I left a note to both Mitch and Jack.

More to Mitch saying sorry for making him drive there just not to see me crying under the shower like I said I would but finding out later I crawled out of the window of the bathroom bolting down the street in a frenzy, he really is gonna hate me. 

Oh what a shitty end of a birthday party.

"No one told me life was going to be this way" I sang softly clapping my hand before panicking with the bottle of tequila in my hands wouldn't fall.

I hugged it close to my body like a baby...literally made out of glass "My life a joke, my heart is broke...love life fucking sucks!"