𝟐𝟎

When she was just a girl She expected the world

But it flew away from her reach and the bullets catch in her teeth

Life goes on, it gets so heavy

Paradise -Coldplay

My eyes fluttered open as a knock came from the bathroom, the water still cascaded down my body rinsing all the soap I had used. I was currently at Harry's, I don't remember him picking me up just that I woke up with him softly jolting me awake, Jack was still here I assumed since I could hear people talking through the door. 

I didn't mean to stay much time in the shower and I don't even remember sitting down on the cold tile flooring, I just wanted a quick shower to take that smell of sex and the sweat that damped my body from running. But the panicked knocks on the side of the door alerted me that I had been cooped up in the bathroom more than I thought. 

It wasn't even that I was thinking about the events that had occurred yesterday, I was physically drained to the bone, I had overdone it with being at Ryan's house not drinking a lot of water or eating, to be honest. It was like my body was asking to just lay down and relax. 

But didn't mean that all the questions or thoughts I had from yesterday, I had a lot. Especially about Harry, I needed to know if he had lied to me about what he worked with, I was angry I understood if he worked with drugs that he wouldn't be able to around saying he did, but that just raised more red flags to me.

What else did he lie about?

This is all giving me a headache. A knock came from the door again as shushing followed shortly after. I wanted to say something but I was so tired I just sat there looking at the door with tired eyes.

"Charlie?" Harry's concerned voice followed was almost drowned by the sound of the shower.

I didn't make a sound just to tired to even open my mouth. I pulled my legs towards my chest wrapping my arms around them as I laid my head gently on them.

I never felt this tired before and all I wanted was a soft bed.

"I'm coming in" I lifted my head curious on how he was going to open his bathroom door. I had locked it but he must have gotten his spear key.

A loud yelp came slipped from my lips as I got startled when the door flew open slamming the broken wood on the wall. Harry stood on the other end with a hard look on his face as he looked around the steamy room for me.

They softened when they found me on the floor, I watched as he walked closer to me, his bare feet padding along.

Harry didn't say a word as he opened the glass door of fhe shower, he wore a casual attire and it made him incredibly different. The gray sweatpants hung low on his lips as the strap on his boxers that clinged on his skin was on full show. He wore a simple white shirt that was already getting wet as he stuck his arm under the shower closing it quickly.

"Are you okay baby?" He kneeled down to my height watching me with worrisome eyes.

"I'm tired" I told him, my voice hurt a bit. Scratching as I talked.

He didn't say anything as he simply nodded at my answer. It didn't take long long for a fluffy towel to be draped around my body before being lifted up.

A simple and kind act made my heart swell. He didn't need to any of this, like he did in June's house, but here he was sitting me on his bed as he walked around the room grabbing his clothes.